Fast pop-up force shutdown

Jonshinki

hello, why is this happen when everytime i shutdown theres showing a fast pop-up force auto shutdown program, i cant even read whats the program running. or because i used the kmspico activator and microsoft office 2016 activator.

6 minutes ago, Jonshinki said:

hello, why is this happen when everytime i shutdown theres showing a fast pop-up force auto shutdown program, i cant even read whats the program running. or because i used the kmspico activator and microsoft office 2016 activator.

I see it all the time with my genuine copy of Windows. I even get exceptions when shutting down. 

Oh, and har har

Related image

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

7 minutes ago, BlueChinchillaEatingDorito said:

I see it all the time with my genuine copy of Windows. I even get exceptions when shutting down. 

Oh, and har har

should i worried? or does it make ur pc slow on shutting down?

or ill just reset windows 10 and get back to factory reset

10 hours ago, Jonshinki said:

Sorry, but there is no support we can give you. You have a pirated copy of Windows, we don't know for sure what was done to your system, and helping can be a waste of everyone time.

Maybe, instead of spending money on RGB lights, you could have acquired a legit license of Windows.

As for Office, you know it is free for students, right? (personal school e-mail required, or contact your school IT department for a free or dirt cheap (10-15$) license.

7 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Sorry, but there is no support we can give you. You have a pirated copy of Windows, we don't know for sure what was done to your system, and helping can be a waste of everyone time.

Maybe, instead of spending money on RGB lights, you could have acquired a legit license of Windows.

As for Office, you know it is free for students, right? (personal school e-mail required, or contact your school IT department for a free or dirt cheap (10-15$) license.

i see, i just saw the program running the name was "Program Manager"