PC losing connection while other devices dont

I figured id come back to this forum considering its helped me out a lot in the past with issues i cannot solve myself. I recently moved into a condo and previously i was using my router in bridge mode but now im using it in router mode to take full control of all the advantages it may have. 
I have a nighthawk r7000 if youre curious as to which router i have. 

When i first set up my router i couldnt get my ethernet cord to feed internet to my pc but it did to all my other devices. I called netgears support and they were kind of funny because they had no idea what to do what so ever. I figured it was the fact i had a static ip and i was right. My static ip i set up at my previous house wasnt working with now using this router in router mode paired with a new modem. Anyways, now that i have all my IP settings on dynamic and have my pc getting an IP on its own i have internet. The problem is my pc drops internet while all my other devices do not. When it happens im always curious so i login to my router and under connected devices it says my PC is connected. All other devices have internet when it happens so im assuming its a pc problem. However i could be wrong so i figured id ask. Just a little side note the problem is completely fixed if i restart my pc but nothing else ive tried has worked. I thought it may have been my firewall but thats not the problem.

My question is whats causing the problem and or is there anything i can in my router settings to prevent this from happening?

Keep a constant ping going and post the results. Do it for both:

ping 8.8.8.8 -t -w 1

ping 192.168.1.1 -t -w 1

This is a ping to google and your router. Need to narrow down where its dropping.