Windows Store Code: 0x80070015 POTENTIAL FIX

cheiften98

my IQ is 195 im so smart you have no idea

ive had this fucking shit for 3 years now. I would go to install a game/app from the windows store and i would get Code: 0x80070015 and id have to restart my PC a bunch to maybe get it working. If i pause i would have to go through the restarting again and i couldn't see the download speed/size it would freeze.
im so pleased with myself right now. I just remembered i have that program from when i tormented a Simpsons Hit and Run and needed a program to run ISO files.

done live chat with microsoft at least 6 times for this issues in the last year. they're so bad. i got asked "are you using a windows device". 

thought i would share in hopes it will help someone else 

Uninstall: PowerISO

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus

8 minutes ago, cheiften98 said:

my IQ is 195 im so smart you have no idea

ive had this fucking shit for 3 years now. I would go to install a game/app from the windows store and i would get Code: 0x80070015 and id have to restart my PC a bunch to maybe get it working. If i pause i would have to go through the restarting again and i couldn't see the download speed/size it would freeze.
im so pleased with myself right now. I just remembered i have that program from when i tormented a Simpsons Hit and Run and needed a program to run ISO files.

done live chat with microsoft at least 6 times for this issues in the last year. they're so bad. i got asked "are you using a windows device". 

thought i would share in hopes it will help someone else 

Uninstall: PowerISO

Ive had that same error code for a month now, for the windows store and windows update, i never even had powerISO. I tried EVERYTHING in the book but nothing has worked. im just waiting for the next big windows 10 update (you know, the one where it places all the old files in a folder called "windows.old") in hopes that it will fix it by just replacing whatever damaged. 

1 minute ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

Ive had that same error code for a month now, for the windows store and windows update, i never even had powerISO. I tried EVERYTHING in the book but nothing has worked. im just waiting for the next big windows 10 update (you know, the one where it places all the old files in a folder called "windows.old") in hopes that it will fix it by just replacing whatever damaged. 

sorry to hear that, hopefully you find a fix, i titled it potential fix cause i assume there will be other factors that may cause this error. trying to download Sea of Theives and Halo Forge years ago. Right now downloading Forza 7. so frustrating. all good now for me, gonna take another 20+ hours at least tho :(

Ryzen 5 5600x, GTX 1070 Duel Asus OC Edition, 16gb ram, Asus Tuf Gaming x570-plus