MSI B450M PRO-VDH RAM compatibility

Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,

I only have had one msi mobo, but this just sound like that 0,001% of the boards that fail (just an example, don't know how much actually). some of the boards just have some errors, nothing to do against. don't worry

Hello guys, i want to order the MSI B450M pro-vdh mobo because it seem enough to my humble build to put with a Ryzen 5 2600X and 99% of the comments in amazon where in favor of the motherboard but 1 review worried me, this is what the review says:

Well, that terrible issue where you buy all the parts fire it up, install windows....and freeze....PC freezes within seconds of being in windows, now the search begins for what is wrong but it all seems to point to bad MOBO or RAMP compatibility. I always stick with ASUS for this reason. Now when sifting through the compatibility chart there doesn't seem to be support for many options. I am looking for basic 8gb dual channel 2133 DDR4 Ram (should be simple right). Bought G.SKILL rip jaws (pretty standard RAM) and it doesn't like that either....frustrated. returning this PICKY board because I am tired of looking through the preferred RAM list and all the part numbers lead me to 4 channel 32gb kits but wont list the very same ram product number for the 8gb dual channel version...am I supposed to just chance it. Never had so much trouble finding compatible RAM.

so i wanna know if anyone of you has had this problem and what do you guys think? should i go for it or no?

I only have had one msi mobo, but this just sound like that 0,001% of the boards that fail (just an example, don't know how much actually). some of the boards just have some errors, nothing to do against. don't worry