Things to Building in Gary's Mod

Solrix

I made giant sling shot but i would like some more ideas of stupid/crazy things to do in gmod. Got any ideas? 

CPU AMD A10-5800k  GPU GTX 960 Gigabyte G1 Motherboard Asrock fm2a75m-dgs Ram G.skill 8gigs ddr3 PSU Corsair HX650 HDD Two 1TB Hitachi 7200 rpm Case Zalman z11

Keyboard CM Storm Quickfire TK with chery mx reds Mouse Logitech m500 Headset Logitech g430 Laptop Lenovo u310 touch Phone HTC one

Build a starship. Preferably the Enterprise-D. Cause you can't ever go wrong with that :D (Though I must admit, it'd be a pretty ambitious project. Is it even possible to do that in Garry's mod?)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Make a car with blades and drive over some zombies. Whenever I tried making my car though, it would Always bug out and id have to restart the build.

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Go to sledbuild and create a really big sled :)

The fastest sleds are completely made out of flattened card board boxes. Sorta takes the fun out of when you find out about that. If you're not there to race other people thought it can still be fun.

I want Gmod :(

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M