Mid tower cases ideas.

SimplyChi

I'm looking for a mid tower case with tempered glass side panel, a PSU shroud, radiator support and RGB built-in. I know it's quite specific but was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. Not looking to spend over 100. I've had my eye on the Bitfenix Enso but was worried about thermals so if anyone has used this case, your experience with it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

PS: Bonus is the RGB is aura sync compatible

1 minute ago, seoz said:

If you could push your budget a bit, the NZXT H500i is a good option that ticks all the boxes you've specified.

agree, not many cases with pre installed rgb lights but the h500i is one of em ;) beware only the i version has the rgb, the regular h500 doesn't 

Current build: Ryzen 7 1700x, asus prime x370-pro, 16gb gskill trident z rgb, asus rog strix gtx 1070 ti, corsair rm650x, nzxt s340 elite, samsung 840 pro 256gb, 1.5tb hdd.

5 minutes ago, SimplyChi said:

I'm looking for a mid tower case with tempered glass side panel, a PSU shroud, radiator support and RGB built-in. I know it's quite specific

That's actually about as generic, cookie cutter and just like everyone else as it gets. I know of like 4 cases within the last two years that didnt release with tempered glass and radiator support, and a majority of them have PSU shrouds and RGB. I wouldnt focus so much on RGB since you can just replace the fans with better ones anyways. This also opens you up to really nice cases that "you wouldn't consider because no RGB"

Again I could sit here and list just about every mid tower case released within the last two years and they would meet your criteria. Instead I'll just give you this filtered list. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#t=3&X=0,10640

Meshify C, Enthoo Pro M TG, Coolermaster MC500, H500, take your pick.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Thanks @TVwazhere. I was interested in the masterbox lite 5 rgb but heard that it ran very hot. Does the pro improve on this issue as it looks like a very good contender?

2 minutes ago, SimplyChi said:

Thanks @TVwazhere. I was interested in the masterbox lite 5 rgb but heard that it ran very hot. Does the pro improve on this issue as it looks like a very good contender?

The pro in some ways is worse in terms of cooling. Just because a case has lots of fans doenst mean it cools better. If they cant pull air from somewhere, theyre useless. The Only Coolermaster case with native RGB I could safely recommend is their H500 (not to be confused with NZXT's H500) but again, my recommendation is to buy a good case without RGB and then add your chosen RGB ecosystem from there.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

The pro in some ways is worse in terms of cooling. Just because a case has lots of fans doenst mean it cools better. If they cant pull air from somewhere, theyre useless. The Only Coolermaster case with native RGB I could safely recommend is their H500 (not to be confused with NZXT's H500) but again, my recommendation is to buy a good case without RGB and then add your chosen RGB ecosystem from there.

Thanks, I was aware of that but thought the pro had intakes on the front. I might end up going down that route with the meshify c. However, I'm planning to buy parts on black Friday so will most likely buy what's on sale and suites my needs