Am I so burned out or what?

ManOfDisguise

Lol, the two 780 ti cards are for crysis 3, but my brother has a freaking water-cooled 4x 780 (not ti) and a 4970k CPU 64 GB ram, 16TB mass storage, 4 TB ssd raid 0 (Both).

fak, and hes playing League (of legends) right now

Can I steal your cards and nuke your house? D:

Play with some friends, makes games fun forever

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

I'm re-playing through Abe's Oddysey now,the first game I've ever played :o,except Tetris and stuff like that.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

when i was younger i could sit and play CSS, Runescape and some other games for hours and having fun.

now days its like, Launch a game, play 20 minutes, Meeh....

you just have to find the right game and play with some friends.

Dont go tryhard, i found that being boring.

istead me and my friends go on BF4 and Play a little serrious but also just mess with eachother or troll some camping enemies or teammates :)

I've been burnt out on gaming for about almost two months. I hope a PC will help me get back into gaming.

I'm 31, have been gaming less and less in the last 3 years. Have always kept my PC up to spec high-ultra gaming detail wise... Regardless of playing or not, at least the performance was always there when needed.

I also buy games all the time, give them a quick bash and get bored pretty quick... life is the reason, most people have less time to play as time goes on with commitments and whatnot.

Some days even finding 15mins to have a bash of something is a challenge.

Bought BF4 when it came out, had a blast (even with the issues)

But it got boring real quick, plus issues were still happening, and I gave it up for a month or so, however two days ago I jumped on, had an ok time not the best round ever but had limited time to play, yesterday I was playing really well and it fueled me to play another few hours..

Finding the Time & Motivation at the same time,..can be rare.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

I currently have the same feeling, OP! 

Just quit the game for a couple of weeks and maybe it gets interesting again, it helped me with BF3 and also ETS2

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900