Am I so burned out or what?

ManOfDisguise

I seriously think I'm burnt out from gaming. Everything gets boring real fast for me the past few months. CSGO, Chivalry and even Skyrim(mods wont fix it for me if the gameplay itself is lacking and i dont want no wacky mods). I tried MOBAs like DOTA 2 and SMITE but no, just no I am terrible at them and i dont have the patience to learn them. Im giving hope to one more game in the future that might save me...Gmod. 

What's going on with me? Every game I buy I just get bored of extremely fast.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I feel the exact same way. I used to spend hours on gaming. Now I can barely game for half an hour.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

OMG..... I have all the biggest titles of 2013 and some of 2012..... I found myself playing Wizard 101 last week -_-

You just need to find the right genre/game 

FPS is boring, Sport games? Fk no, RPGs and MOBAs are definitely not my genre, Racing games-no,Fighting games-no, I think I need to find a game where I can just do fun and wacky things. No objectives, quests, just a nice game where you mess with physics and stuff like that. That might get me interested. I guess gmod is that game. Do you know ofany games that are similar to gmod but free to download?(not pirate)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

FPS is boring, Sport games? Fk no, RPGs and MOBAs are definitely not my genre, Racing games-no,Fighting games-no, I think I need to find a game where I can just do fun and wacky things. No objectives, quests, just a nice game where you mess with physics and stuff like that. That might get me interested. I guess gmod is that game. Do you know ofany games that are similar to gmod but free to download?(not pirate)

No free games, but Just Cause 2 multiplayer, GTAIV (maybe), next car game (not racing), Spin Tires (kinda open world off road game)

No free games, but Just Cause 2 multiplayer, GTAIV (maybe), next car game (not racing), Spin Tires (kinda open world off road game)

ok thx out of those only next car game interests me but i think gmod is still more worth it

Specs of my PC:

I had this to, i didn't game for a whole month and it was awesome when i played agaiN! :D 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

ok thx out of those only next car game interests me but i think gmod is still more worth it

Yea, next car game has a free tech demo

Yea, next car game has a free tech demo

THX! DOWNLOADNG NOW!

Specs of my PC:

Play Wolfteam, it's not a demanding game, you can run max settings with integrated graphics

FPS/MMO, you can turn in a wolf and shit.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Same. The only games I really played a lot couple of years ago was RuneScape (180 days game time) (PVP era was fun) and MW2 multiplier (22 days game time) on Xbox. Them good times staying up late and it was so fun :(. It's just not the same any more

I feel the same. I miss RuneScape :'( WHY RUNESCAPE WHY!!!

I got bored of that when i maxed my account, then made a skiller and maxed that as well.  Level 3 with a phat was cool thought but the kids all point fingers and are like RWT! when really it was just moved from my main :P

Proud to have never diced it, i staked it and skilled the rest of my wealth.

Apparently in 2014 they are "listening to us" and doing weekly polls for members about the game so hopefully hope is not lost.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

KotOR? Minecraft? Burnout: Paradise (Racing, but crashing alot is fun)?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

well how about wolfenstein? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I used to be able to play bf3 all day, but now i get bored after 5min. The only game that remains fun for me is Euro Truck Simulator.

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

So I played The Next Car Game demo and dont get me wrong the physics are awesome but...its still boring. Probably because its empty and all but yeeea 

Specs of my PC:

Should try a game that you have loved playing that first got you into gaming. Barring that try some old-school favourites of friends or forum members.

Just take a break. When I get burnt out on video games I stop playing for a week or two, or until I feel refreshed and eager to play.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Just take a break. When I get burnt out on video games I stop playing for a week or two, or until I feel refreshed and eager to play.

But I've been like this for quite a while. 

Specs of my PC:

Yeah, I know the feeling. I'm a bit down myself. But I think it's going to get better because now I have to study a lot, and it's going to balance out the gaming. I'm having a lot of fun with Guacamelee! right now, and a bit of Rogue Legacy here and there. But yeah, I would definitely recommend Just Cause 2 if you just want to go around fucking shit up. 

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Just change the genre. I used to play ps2. I got like 60+ hours on that game. But than I tried xcom. Never thought I would ever like a turn based strategy. Now I have 67 hours of playtime on xcom. I also got the xcom ew. The multi player is good if you can find any matches. When ever I play Xcom multiplayer I get a feeling of anxiety. Because u cant c the enemy cuz of FOW and 1 wrong move and u r done. Currently playing the transformers FOC though. Very fun to play.

Just change the genre. I used to play ps2. I got like 60+ hours on that game. But than I tried xcom. Never thought I would ever like a turn based strategy. Now I have 67 hours of playtime on xcom. I also got the xcom ew. The multi player is good if you can find any matches. When ever I play Xcom multiplayer I get a feeling of anxiety. Because u cant c the enemy cuz of FOW and 1 wrong move and u r done. Currently playing the transformers FOC though. Very fun to play.

Whenever I play RTSs or MOBAs I'm just too impatient to learn, I have SC2 and I tried it for a bit in the campaign and tutorials(and some 2v2 matches) but I quickly uninstalled it. RTSs and MOBAs are probably my least favorite games(along with Sport games lol)

Specs of my PC: