Need help from experts in R6 Siege

Zaki_Owais

So I started playing siege few months ago.I only have bout 200h in steam.Im not that good.I can hardly get any in ranked matches.Last season i got gold 3 but i dont think im that good.i was carried and my kd was 0.7!This season its the same.Also the timing of enemies are so perfect that they catch me off every time.SO what should i do to get better?People in ranked tell me to get to 100 lvl by playing casual and then play ranked.
PS:I forgot to mention that in a ranked match my score was 0 kills 1 assists 7 deaths<thats how bad i am
Thank you for helping

SO what should i do to get better?

Play casual, increase your level to 100, and then play ranked.

That doesn't go with just rainbow 6 siege, but with any game or even real life.

Get better at it!

I have 1000h in TF2, but still sometimes i totally suck at it, but not as much when i started out.

With practice comes skill, if you have already been in a situation, the next time you are in that situation you know how to deal with it.

So just keep on playing and learning new skills, until you are better.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Keep playing

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

2 hours ago, kb5zue said:

SO what should i do to get better?

Play casual, increase your level to 100, and then play ranked.

so in casual my usual score is 0 kills 

3 hours ago, Zaki_Owais said:

So I started playing siege few months ago.I only have bout 200h in steam.Im not that good.I can hardly get any in ranked matches.Last season i got gold 3 but i dont think im that good.i was carried and my kd was 0.7!This season its the same.Also the timing of enemies are so perfect that they catch me off every time.SO what should i do to get better?People in ranked tell me to get to 100 lvl by playing casual and then play ranked.
PS:I forgot to mention that in a ranked match my score was 0 kills 1 assists 7 deaths<thats how bad i am
Thank you for helping

Make sure you know the maps and call-outs. Find a website with the maps that you can view, such as https://www.r6maps.com/

also try find a party or group of friends to play with, you can easily make friends in casual mode.

I'm plat 3 but have been plat 2, but the best way to learn is to play, and i feel like ranked is the best place to learn because you get to pick bombside and spawn place, you don't need to listen to those get to lvl 100 lol, but callouts would be a good thing to read up on.

Anyway just play, if you derank it's because you don't belong in the rank you are in and you will drop down till you are at the right lvl and then you can start your climb! anyway good luck oh and if you are in EU we can try some games a couple of times if i'm not busy with world of warcraft haha

Got to Gold 1 last season. Just get a couple of friends who are the same level as you and just play. Learn the maps, use operators that you are familiar with.

My stuff:

Spoiler

CPU :  Intel i5 8400 | GPU : MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

RAM : 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 @ 3600MHz

Mouse : Logitech G502 HERO SE | Keyboard : Mountain Everest Max w/ Cherry MX Brown

Headset : Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro 250Ω w/ AT2020USB+

Monitor : Acer XF240H @  144Hz

1 hour ago, Underi said:

Got to Gold 1 last season. Just get a couple of friends who are the same level as you and just play. Learn the maps, use operators that you are familiar with.

I thing is im already in a clan,but their better than and its just not working out,so i'll be leaving the clan soon.My real friends play csgo

Watch serenity and get flanked on YouTube. There’s quite a lot of people that analyze the game & give tips. Get a team together. Watch the pros play. See what the pros do. 

Drone MORE. Don’t always tag enemies when you see them. You saw them. Remember where they are. 

Move around. Communicate. All this stuff you can learn by using your mic, watching teammates. Talking & watching YouTube 

On 10/2/2018 at 6:29 AM, fpo said:

Watch serenity and get flanked on YouTube. There’s quite a lot of people that analyze the game & give tips. Get a team together. Watch the pros play. See what the pros do. 

Drone MORE. Don’t always tag enemies when you see them. You saw them. Remember where they are. 

Move around. Communicate. All this stuff you can learn by using your mic, watching teammates. Talking & watching YouTube 

Get flanked is just a big clickbaiter

In most of his videos he just increases the time by talking nonsens. He takes foreverto get the point.

I mostly watch macie jay and gregor.tho gregor is iinactive for a while     

10 minutes ago, Zaki_Owais said:

Get flanked is just a big clickbaiter

In most of his videos he just increases the time by talking nonsens. He takes foreverto get the point.

I mostly watch macie jay and gregor.tho gregor is iinactive for a while     

The point was to say watch guys on YouTube lol