Which TV would you go with?

Hubriz

TCL 4K UHD 4 Series (HDR 55") 

or

LG UJ 6300 4K UHD (HDR 55") 

I wanted something that had a good quality, but under $500. My use of this TV will consist of watching Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, and Sports. Thoughts? Any other suggestions? Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Hubriz said:

TCL 4K UHD 4 Series (HDR 55") 

or

LG UJ 6300 4K UHD (HDR 55") 

I wanted something that had a good quality, but under $500. My use of this TV will consist of watching Netflix, YouTube, Twitch, and Sports. Thoughts? Any other suggestions? Thank you. 

both of them would be suitable, but my relatives got an UJ 4k but the 49" one and I can attest that its decent.

I like the TCL. You can catch the 6 series on sale for $499 once in a while. That would be a good steal. The 5 series is $450 normally. The LG 6300 is $600 normally. I don't think you get that much better. If you're going apples to apples and can go $600, do the 6 series TCL.

18 minutes ago, TheFlyingTraut said:

I like the TCL. You can catch the 6 series on sale for $499 once in a while. That would be a good steal. The 5 series is $450 normally. The LG 6300 is $600 normally. I don't think you get that much better. If you're going apples to apples and can go $600, do the 6 series TCL.

What is the difference between the "Series"?  Do you know?

the tcl one is nice..it has game mode and lowers it to 11ms. if you decide to use it to game on :P im assuming the 55" is the same as the 65" in options