Primocache or Intel RST?

akialwayz

Hi guys,I recently bought a 120Gb ssd and use it as my boot drive.I have 1 Tb hard disk for my game library.I want to accelerate my game drive. I have heard about StoreMI technology recently, but since i have an i7 i cant use store mi and research tells me i can use either primocache or intel RST.I heard both technology uses caching to improve HDD speed but isnt caching(writing again and again) bad for the ssd?.What are the disadvantages of using the technology?If there is none which one is better in your experience?

Nothing but good things to say about my PrimoCache experience. If you allocate enough space on your SSD's caching partition AND don't play new games all the time, it will cache the commonly used files after a couple of runs and not require constant re-writing.

13 hours ago, LMG Ivan said:

Nothing but good things to say about my PrimoCache experience. If you allocate enough space on your SSD's caching partition AND don't play new games all the time, it will cache the commonly used files after a couple of runs and not require constant re-writing.

Primocache it is then.Thank you Ivan,never thought a LMG staff would directly respond.You guys are the best and please say Hi to linus and luke from me