Whays the best and non visable whay to cool mb vrm?

I have an asus m5a78l m lx mb and i want to cool the vrm to oc more then i have  my specs athlon x2 250 @ 3.7ghz  and i have cheap heatsinks put on the vrm under full lode vrm stys under 65 degres but i want to do 4ghz oc only thing that i need the pc is for single core preformance its now at 92 cinebench r15 . I dont want to kill the mb becouse i have fx 4100 on the whay for that pc but that will be different project and different needs.

Sorry for bad english

The next step is active cooling on the VRMs. Not much else you can do.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

VRMs can take way higher temps because they aren't semiconductors. Danger zone for them is like 125 degrees and up, so if you've got any airflow over that area and nice sized heat sinks, you're fine

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I know kts safe but its an old mb and i dont want to damage it. U think 0.7ghz for cheap motherboard is high so i want to make sure its ok

8 minutes ago, NelizMastr said:

The next step is active cooling on the VRMs. Not much else you can do.

Whats a good whay to atach it i have on my x58 chinies it gloud on with spunges so it makes less noise. But i cant use glue on this build i will sell it later. Whats a good whay to atach a fan in case to cool vrm?

Sorry for bad english 

15 hours ago, lemonmusicrocks said:

I know kts safe but its an old mb and i dont want to damage it. U think 0.7ghz for cheap motherboard is high so i want to make sure its ok

700MHz on a X2 250 isn't stellar. I ran a X2 245 at 3.95GHz on a M2N68AM Plus (back in 2010-2011), which has even poorer VRMs than this and that survived. So this should be fine too.

15 hours ago, lemonmusicrocks said:

Whats a good whay to atach it i have on my x58 chinies it gloud on with spunges so it makes less noise. But i cant use glue on this build i will sell it later. Whats a good whay to atach a fan in case to cool vrm?

Zipties, I suppose. But again, with such a low end chip, it doesn't matter. 

One thing to note, though: this board does not support 125W TDP processors. 95W is the max, so don't buy a CPU for it that's 125W.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro