CSGO FPS doesn't go higher than 120

I have had this problem for a while since I upgraded to a GTX 1080 ti (because the GTX 780 I had was just as bad)... I think it might be a bottleneck issue or alienware issue (regret buying it). Anyways, I just want to get 300 fps+ and have tried literally everything from changing fps_max 0 and 999, to making sure all my nvidia settings are proper, vertical sync off (vsync), trying all launch options, autoexec.cfg settings, deleting all userdata from steam, and more. Can't figure out how to fix it doesn't go over 120 in menu and goes even lower in game. Here is my whole set up from CPU-Z https://valid.x86.fr/j1e4bl Please help me, just want to play csgo smooth lol. I have GTX 1080 Ti, Intel i7-4820K 3.7Ghz, 16Gb DDR3, 128Gb SSD (csgo is on there), 1Tb HHD

Could you maybe share some screenshots from task manager for your CPU, memory and GPU usage? I had a similar issue with my system, because of the slow DDR3-800 RAM I have. CSGO is pretty CPU bound so it might be related to that, although I think if it stays pinned at 120 exactly it might be a different problem.

What are you using to look at the FPS? Could you measure with fraps? Sometimes ingame FPS counters are strange :).

i use net_graph and cl_showfps I know they work because i have had it up in the past and it reflected the gameplay, and not it caps out at 120 and in fire fights frame drops constantly cause like a frame freeze effect every so often. I will post task manager in a sec

See the GPU usage, if it's not 99-100% probably you have a bottleneck

Game Developer &  WordPress Developer . You can see my last game in development here 

I was not on a game at all, just on desktop with no games open, I did hear that csgo was a CPU based game anyways so thinking that might be the problem. I ran a benchmark on GTA 5 and was only getting 55-70 fps with v-sync off. Something just doesnt seem right, what I rlly want to do is just make a new build and not have that alienware. I feel that it makes so many problem with things relating to gaming.