Cooler Master MWE vs GM

Getting to the final step... buying a PSU. We got the cooler master MWE which is a 650W psu non modular and we have the GM 450 W, but, its a modular PSU. Which one would suit me more. Other PSU's are out of the equation due to their unbelievable prices in my country. (BUYING ONLINE IS NOT AN OPTION)
CM MWE $74 vs CM GM 79

Other components

MSI B350 GAMING Mobo
Ryzen 7 1700
GTX 1060 6GB
8GB DDR4 RAM

1 TB Sata Drive
Might go with an SSD in the future

2 hours ago, Repchich said:

Getting to the final step... buying a PSU. We got the cooler master MWE which is a 650W psu non modular and we have the GM 450 W, but, its a modular PSU. Which one would suit me more. Other PSU's are out of the equation due to their unbelievable prices in my country. (BUYING ONLINE IS NOT AN OPTION)
CM MWE $74 vs CM GM 79

They are both not that great.

And why is buying online not an option? You seem to have other sources for your components, do you? 

Why do you want to abuse the components with an undeserving PSU?!

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"

6 hours ago, Repchich said:

Getting to the final step... buying a PSU.

Why didn't you buy all the components at the same time?

Getting to the final step... buying a PSU. We got the cooler master MWE which is a 650W psu non modular and we have the GM 450 W, but, its a modular PSU. Which one would suit me more.

MWE is probably group regulated and GM 450W uses low quality capacitors on the secondary so I wouldn't buy neither one

Other PSU's are out of the equation due to their unbelievable prices in my country.

It'd be a LOT EASIER for us to help you if you MENTION WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM AND WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET

(BUYING ONLINE IS NOT AN OPTION)

But why?

9 hours ago, Repchich said:

CM MWE $74 vs CM GM 79

Other components

MSI B350 GAMING Mobo
Ryzen 7 1700
GTX 1060 6GB
8GB DDR4 RAM

1 TB Sata Drive
Might go with an SSD in the future

I'd recommend getting an R5 1600 and an SSD now, rather than later. Your motherboard's VRM sucks and shouldn't be paired with an octacore to begin with, and installing an SSD later is a huge hassle and it's way easier to start with an SSD now, then install a HDD later, or just do both from the beginning.

Then, after that's said and done, what stores can you buy from? Surely they have online stores where you could walk in and get the units they show online.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

20 hours ago, Stefan Payne said:

They are both not that great.

And why is buying online not an option? You seem to have other sources for your components, do you? 

Why do you want to abuse the components with an undeserving PSU?!

i bought everything from my country, it was already $50 more expensive. Amazon or Newegg don't do shipping to my country!

12 hours ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

I'd recommend getting an R5 1600 and an SSD now, rather than later. Your motherboard's VRM sucks and shouldn't be paired with an octacore to begin with, and installing an SSD later is a huge hassle and it's way easier to start with an SSD now, then install a HDD later, or just do both from the beginning.

Then, after that's said and done, what stores can you buy from? Surely they have online stores where you could walk in and get the units they show online.

The CPU is already bought, now the other things aren't! why is the motherboard bad? It's $100! it was recommended!

16 hours ago, 17030644 said:

Why didn't you buy all the components at the same time?

MWE is probably group regulated and GM 450W uses low quality capacitors on the secondary so I wouldn't buy neither one

It'd be a LOT EASIER for us to help you if you MENTION WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM AND WHAT IS YOUR BUDGET

But why?

Republic of Macedonia... amazon doesnt do shipping!

Just now, Repchich said:

Republic of Macedonia... amazon doesnt do shipping!

The budget is $70

11 hours ago, Repchich said:

The CPU is already bought, now the other things aren't! why is the motherboard bad? It's $100! it was recommended!

Yeah, it's not a great board. It's great for memory compatibility, but stay far away from overclocking your CPU on it.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

1 hour ago, STRMfrmXMN said:

Yeah, it's not a great board. It's great for memory compatibility, but stay far away from overclocking your CPU on it.

Running it on stock...