Water cooling server CPUs

Radium_Angel
18 minutes ago, leadeater said:

Hell of a lot quieter that's for sure, the dual PSU fans are still a bit whiny but really not bad on this server compared to most, just a sort of louder normal PSU. 

Sounds good :) 

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

17 hours ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

It was a while a go, but solder reistors onto the fans. Did you solder the reistors? If you don't have too big of a reistor the bios won't even care. But I modded my bios, didn't need to though.

No talent to solder, plus unsure of model fan and model of resistor or where to put it...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

18 hours ago, JohnDongus said:

I know what you mean, do it cause you can. Idk about the graphics card thing. I doubt you'll get much gaming done with it. Rendering maybe. Take a picture of the Mobo and gimmi spec's.

Pics at the bottom of this thread

It's a tight fit in there...

Despite the size of things, of course there are shrouds on everything, which make it worse.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.