Best Mid Tower Case

ShadowRanger

So I'm struggling to decide on what mid tower case I should get. I've found a few cases that look okay to me, but I am finding it very hard to pick one. Here are the ones I am looking at, I am open to ideas but if anyone recommends any from the following list please let me know:

• NZXT H700i Smart Case
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Blackout TG Light
  • Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
  • Corsair Carbide SPEC Omega RGB
  • Cooler Master MasterCase MC500M
  • be quiet! Dark Base 700
  • Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass

10 hours ago, ShadowRanger said:
  • NZXT H700i Smart Case
  • Fractal Design Meshify C Blackout TG Light
  • Corsair Obsidian 750D Airflow Edition
  • Corsair Carbide SPEC Omega RGB
  • Cooler Master MasterCase MC500M
  • be quiet! Dark Base 700
  • Phanteks Eclipse P400S Tempered Glass
  • Do not get the "Smart" version of this case. The non i Version is anywhere from $50-70 less, and all it does is remover the "machine learning" fan hub and proprietary RGB. The rest of trhe case is good.
  • The Meshify C is in most peoples minds the perfect high airflow case. Just be careful if you're using a front mounted RAD that your GPU isnt too long.
  • 750D Airflow is still a great case, but a lot of the space is wasted if you dont need it. Most mid towers can hold all the hardware it can in a much more compact form factor.
  • Omega RGB has a very awkward TG mounting solution requiring a tool. Not as nice as the others on this list. 
  • Look into the MC500P version, it ditches that front panel for a removable front plate (which it's recommended to leave it off for good airflow) $40 extra for an RGB PSU cover and a worse front panel aernt worth paying for IMO since the rest of the case is the same.
  • DB700 is a good case with a lot of cool features and is very quiet. Just know that this case becasue it's geared twoards being as silent as possible, does not do well in the airflow cooling department, so you will need to plan your build carefully to make sure it doesnt overheat. (It's not terrible, but just dont expect to throw Thread ripper and dual 1080ti's in here)
  • P400S Honestly just a cheap Good case, not as quiet as the DB700 but has about the same airflow limitations. If oyu like the Meshify C I would definitely pick that over this case.

Othercases to consider

Fractal Design Define R6

Lian LI PC-O11D

Coolermaster H500, H500P Mesh, H500M (depending on what level of case you want. they will all cool the same amount)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25