Help whit my first build

ziga_smauc
1 minute ago, SHROUD said:

Currently fatality b450 is going cheaper than b450 pro4

Fatality costs $79.99

Pro4 costs $83.99

Honestly at that close of a call the $5 doesn't really make a difference IMO, i'd just go with whichever one goes with the build better/which one has the features that cater the builder better.

Just now, Axeoasis said:

Honestly at that close of a call the $5 doesn't really make a difference IMO, i'd just go with whichever one goes with the build better/which one has the features that cater the builder better.

Both the boards r from the same manufacturer..

HV same caps ND vrms

Just fatality brand souunds more premium...so higher price tag

47 minutes ago, ziga_smauc said:

Can I ask why do you recommend a newer motherboard?

because dont get old parts. always get the newest ones you can afford, inless your doing it for something like a retro build

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

39 minutes ago, SHROUD said:

I HV chosen the 2600x instead of 2600 simply because it comes with a better cooler...ND is a better chip fr just $30 more...

Also...I HV maintained a black ND red colour scheme

For one, the 2600X (in USD, at least so I don't know how well the argument does with other currencies) is $224.90 and the 2600 is $165.99, that's a difference of 58.91. You could buy a Hyper 212 or a Cryorig H7, both of which are superior coolers, and only spend about $190 to get the same if not better performance.

There are also plenty of videos showing benchmarks of the 2600X vs the 2600 where they are basically tied. Like this one by Hardware Unboxed, for example

1 minute ago, FrostBittn said:

For one, the 2600X (in USD, at least so I don't know how well the argument does with other currencies) is $224.90 and the 2600 is $165.99, that's a difference of 58.91. You could buy a Hyper 212 or a Cryorig H7, both of which are superior coolers, and only spend about $190 to get the same if not better performance.

There are also plenty of videos showing benchmarks of the 2600X vs the 2600 where they are basically tied. Like this one by Hardware Unboxed, for example

I don't believe in any websites unless me until I myself try it. Who knows, they could be paid promotors.

I had tried both the CPUs when the price difference between them was $30

Also, 2600x is a better bin, so better over clocking potential.

But I must agree...at that price the 2600 is the better choice

2 minutes ago, SHROUD said:

I don't believe in any websites unless me until I myself try it. Who knows, they could be paid promotors.

If they were paid promoters wouldn't they want to skew the benchmarks in favor of the more expensive product to get people to spend more money, and not the other way around?

1 hour ago, FrostBittn said:

If they were paid promoters wouldn't they want to skew the benchmarks in favor of the more expensive product to get people to spend more money, and not the other way around?

Who knows....the manufacturer might HV sent more amount of a product...ND they want to get it sold....so the paid promotors come in handy..

Like....the 2600 are produced in more quantity as they r a slightly bad build as compared to 2600x