[Project Maine] Time for an upgrade fellas.

Toasted Waffles

I'm Maine... Agent Maine. I'm currently working on turning my setup from an average gaming rig to an all out rig. I'm currently using a Corsair 600T White and will be going to water cooling my whole rig this year (Christmas time) and will be upgrading my Monitors into a triple 24 inch surround. I'll be posting my idea pictures for my rig and the neat stuff I'm building for my rig to rest on. Stay tune!

P.s - I'm not heavily modding my case, I'm doing some but not a lot of work.

P.s - This is not just my setup, I'm working on my whole Gaming room =D

Idea #1 - Water Blocking (water cooling setup)

600T360res_zpse3deb1cb.png

Spoiler

Project Casper - Glass Tubing Build

Ryzen 9 5905x     |    Gigabyte Aorus Extreme X570    |   Strix 3090

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

4 x Crucial MX500 2tb raid 0   |    Glass Hard Line Tubing  - EKWB Blocks 

Looks nice. :) Are you planning on keeping the top "filter"? If that's the case, under that would be the obvious place to hide the fill port.

Looks nice. :) Are you planning on keeping the top "filter"? If that's the case, under that would be the obvious place to hide the fill port.
I'm cutting a part under the filter to fit the 360mm Rad(triple 120mm fans) I'll look at doing a fill port if it has enough room.
Spoiler

GSkill 64gb 4000mhz   |    EVGA 1600T psu     |      3x Samsung 980 Pro NVME 1tb Raid 0 

Seeing as original fan is very big I think you will have some width to work with. :) It would definitely be a much nicer solution in the long run than having a temporary tube for filling. :)

Just some advise. I own a 600t, and whilst I LOVE my case and think it is beautiful, I'm not entirely sure if it is the best rig for watercooling, the top (I can see that you will be modding it) it doesn't have great support in thickness of radiators, I can't use push - pull on my H100i, so you may struggle with fans.

Also, are you having the bottom rad passive? or moving the cages and having one in the floor mount to the left?

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

"Seeing as original fan is very big I think you will have some width to work with. It would definitely be a much nicer solution in the long run than having a temporary tube for filling. "

The original fan is 200mm and replacing with triple Corsair Sp120's high performance fans. I looked at my outline ontop, it looks like I may have a fill port but it'll be hard to run in this setup.

Spoiler

Just some advise. I own a 600t, and whilst I LOVE my case and think it is beautiful, I'm not entirely sure if it is the best rig for watercooling, the top (I can see that you will be modding it) it doesn't have great support in thickness of radiators, I can't use push - pull on my H100i, so you may struggle with fans.

Also, are you having the bottom rad passive? or moving the cages and having one in the floor mount to the left?

Nice to see a another lover of the 600T, The top rad will have 3x Corsair Sp120's High performance fans running in a pull config. The bottom rad will have a push-pull config with two Bitfenix Spectre Pro 200mm fans (w/ blue led's). The bottom cage will be shifted left(if it fits).
Spoiler

The upgrade also features a stand, for my rig to rest it's fat *** on lol. I'll be painting and also adding new items to my setup, tables, seats, T.V's and my consoles.

Spoiler

Just some advise. I own a 600t' date=' and whilst I LOVE my case and think it is beautiful, I'm not entirely sure if it is the best rig for watercooling, the top (I can see that you will be modding it) it doesn't have great support in thickness of radiators, I can't use push - pull on my H100i, so you may struggle with fans. Also, are you having the bottom rad passive? or moving the cages and having one in the floor mount to the left? [/quote']

push pull is only worth it when you have alternating flow fans (one clockwise, one counter), at least from my experience and what others have said.

Just some advise. I own a 600t' date=' and whilst I LOVE my case and think it is beautiful, I'm not entirely sure if it is the best rig for watercooling, the top (I can see that you will be modding it) it doesn't have great support in thickness of radiators, I can't use push - pull on my H100i, so you may struggle with fans. Also, are you having the bottom rad passive? or moving the cages and having one in the floor mount to the left? [/quote']

push pull is only worth it when you have alternating flow fans (one clockwise, one counter), at least from my experience and what others have said.

Never heard of that and my current push-pull works fine on my all in one system
Spoiler

Ah, fair enough - good luck!

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

I'm working right now on a stand for my Pc to sit on, here are the idea pictures.

Table3_zps2cad1d84.jpg

Table1_zpsba3caf27.jpg

Table2_zps252ae699.jpg

Spoiler

^ is that AutoCAD?
3DS MAX
Spoiler

i like that desk you prototyped. i would go further though and say have mixing types of wood, so mahogany for the legs, and instead of space inbetween, do like maple.

i like that desk you prototyped. i would go further though and say have mixing types of wood, so mahogany for the legs, and instead of space inbetween, do like maple.
It's not a desk it's a computer stand only, the open space is the same look as my room will be it modern. The top will have a carbon fiber rapping
Spoiler

I want to know what you guys think about making a L desk with the same design ??

Spoiler

One last thing, if you have used the Spectre 200mm, how loud is it? The one that came in my 600t is kinda loud, and the fan controller doesn't go down far enough to make it quiet during casual use.

They are quiet for the amount I air pushed. Get the pro ones though the standard suck. I have the spectre pro at full and can't hear it compared to the standard, the standard push 75cfm spectre pushes around 150cfm on full
Spoiler

I want to know what you guys think about making a L desk with the same design ??
that sounds awesome

My build: Cpu: (AMD Ryzen 7 1700) Heatsink: (Deepcool Captain 240 rgb) GPU: (Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 6gb) Ram: (Corsair LPX 8Gb DDR4 2400) Mobo: ( Gigabyte AX370 Gaming K&) Case: (NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal) PSU: (Lepa B550 550w) OS:  (Windows 10

Ill post m idea prototype pic of the desk some time today.

Spoiler

My prototype desk.

Desk1_zps4a285033.jpg

Desk2_zps6d1104f8.jpg

Desk3_zpsee560973.jpg

Spoiler

Looks really good. I like the desk over just the computer stand. Carbon wrap will look mega awesome :D

\

Looks really good. I like the desk over just the computer stand. Carbon wrap will look mega awesome :D
Ya, The desk will be solid Oak, and held together with industrial size bolts / screws.
Spoiler

The carbon fiber wrapping will come later, money sake lol (200 +) .

Spoiler