Dead mouse, suggestion for new mouse

migeo

Title is self-explanatory. RIP my G700s, thank you for your 5 years of service. Thanks 

Looking for wireless and wired combo, like G700s, with possibly a few macro keys. Basically almost any gaming mouse.

1 minute ago, ZeouLs said:

G502 JUST DO IT

That's not wireless + wired combo.

Go for the Corsair Darkcore. With wireless qi charging.

So You Wanna Be A Playa, But Your Rig's Ain't Fly,
You Gotta Hit Us Up, To Get A Pimped Out Rig,

You've Got To Pimp My Riggggggg...  (DAMN RIGHT)

Just now, mikedrewsmy said:

But the G900

7 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

But the G900

bruh, G900 is way to expensive and as @mikedrewsmy said, it's not wireless as well (I use it most of the time wirelessly when in class and uni). 

9 minutes ago, mikedrewsmy said:

Darkcore seems nice, but the qi charging is more of a gimmick. Don't think it's worth the extra $20 + the price of the qi charging mat. Especially since it only charges at one spot. Don't know if there is one that charges everywhere. If there is then it is worth it. wirelessly charging it while using it.

1 minute ago, migeo said:

bruh, G900 is way to expensive and as @mikedrewsmy said, it's not wireless as well (I use it most of the time wirelessly when in class and uni). 

Darkcore seems nice, but the qi charging is more of a gimmick. Don't think it's worth the extra $20 + the price of the qi charging mat. Especially since it only charges at one spot. Don't know if there is one that charges everywhere. If there is then it is worth it. wirelessly charging it while using it.

Well u can always use any other wireless qi charger to charge it.

And if u don't have any wireless charger for your phone (if your phone supports wireless charging), u can always charge your phone using your mat.

But if you think it's just a gimmick get the normal one. That should be good enough :D

4 minutes ago, migeo said:

G900 IS wireless

29 minutes ago, migeo said:

And i said the g502 is not wireless, not the g900 haha

Just now, dealer of aces said:

I second the G900.  I have it and its an excellent mouse.

too expensive he said.

1 hour ago, migeo said:

The G900 can be charged anywhere on the logitech powerplay mat but as @mikedrewsmy pointed out to me you mentioned it was too expensive.  The mouse pad for charging anywhere is an additional 100.

G502 is trash. 100+ grams without the cable and removable weights. Only redeeming feature is its shape and sensor when it first came out. Now other mice are better in all these aspects and the cherry on the topping is the shitty braided cable.

OP if you don't mind pure wireless with AA battery you can check out the G305/G304 (different names depending on region). That's the best wireless mouse I can think of that fits in your budget but it lacks macro keys. You could check out the /r/mousereview subreddit for more in-depth recommendations.

7 hours ago, ZeouLs said:

G900 IS wireless

What I meant isn't wireless is g502

What are you using the mice for internet browsing or hardcore FPS action? For example, if the wireless one is not going to be used for gaming then there is no point buying an expensive wireless mouse.

I'm assuming when you say a wired and wireless combo you want to buy two mice?

Also, what's your budget. Instead of telling people that something is 'to expensive' give us a budget. Some people don't mind dropping $150 on their perfect mouse if they know it's gonna last them several years.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

Razer Mamba Hyperflux + Razer Firefly Hyperflux

+No charging just plug and play

- Too Expensive

Just now, Hyper Zetflix said:

Razer Mamba Hyperflux + Razer Firefly Hyperflux

+No charging just plug and play

- Too Expensive

Try to choose other than logitech like Razer, Steelseries, HyperX 

On 9/5/2018 at 6:31 AM, Rupe said:

What are you using the mice for internet browsing or hardcore FPS action? For example, if the wireless one is not going to be used for gaming then there is no point buying an expensive wireless mouse.

I'm assuming when you say a wired and wireless combo you want to buy two mice?

Also, what's your budget. Instead of telling people that something is 'to expensive' give us a budget. Some people don't mind dropping $150 on their perfect mouse if they know it's gonna last them several years.

Did the post fast since I was going to class and forgot to check it back. What I meant was like g700s, a mouse that I can use wirelessly when doing other stuff than gaming and wired when gaming. Was looking for under $100 

On 9/5/2018 at 10:10 AM, Hyper Zetflix said:

Try to choose other than logitech like Razer, Steelseries, HyperX 

Went with corsair dark core since I found it for 70 bucks at the canada computer next to me.