I have a 2TB Hitachi Drive problem

Missioncode

When I boot up it says SMART fails on SATA prort 2. When I bypass this and boot off my SSD. I can still use it and it seams fine. I used defraggler to doubble check this. And it said it had bad sectors. After some Googleing it looks like Hitachi  store it their data differently so I down loaded theif software and did a short test and a long test and it said it was fine. What should I do. I don't think it really going bad. But I dont want to have to deal with it every time I boot.

TL:DR how to stop smart test on hard drive during boot. 

Forgot to attach my pic                                        "Real Value"   "Current"        "Worst"       "Threshold"

EDIT: the red says "Readlocated Sectors Count     1,109               1                     1                   5"

post-1860-0-03049300-1388706152_thumb.jp

Download Seatools for windows.

Run a short DST, if it fails that... start backing up/ order a new drive

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

S.M.A.R.T Is a build in system that warns you before your drive is going to fail , Back the drive-up ASAP and get a replacement before it's too late and it dies and you'll lose all data on it!

Interested in Business and Technology

After some Googleing it looks like Hitachi  store it their data differently

Pretty sure that S.M.A.R.T. is a standard and no one "stores it differently"

I would stay away from Hitachi drives in the future though WD and Seagate are much better options.

Pretty sure that S.M.A.R.T. is a standard and no one "stores it differently"

I would stay away from Hitachi drives in the future though WD and Seagate are much better options.

Considering they had 3 year warranties I'm still good.