PC won’t do anything

Valked_

Someone please help! My PC won’t work I turn it on and the LED’s turn on and fans and everything no but there’s nothing on the monitor and it’s not the GPU because I tried a different one and I got the same results. It’s not the motherboard because my LED’s and fans turn on. It could be my power supply but the fans spin when I turn it on so I’m not sure. Thanks 

What CPU do you have and what motherboard do you have? 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

1 minute ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

What CPU do you have and what motherboard do you have? 

I have a Ryzen 3 1200 and my motherboard is an Asrock AB350M

Just now, Valked_ said:

I have a Ryzen 3 1200 and my motherboard is an Asrock AB350M

When it does this can you see any LED's that are red. 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

9 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

Someone please help! My PC won’t work I turn it on and the LED’s turn on and fans and everything no but there’s nothing on the monitor and it’s not the GPU because I tried a different one and I got the same results. It’s not the motherboard because my LED’s and fans turn on. It could be my power supply but the fans spin when I turn it on so I’m not sure. Thanks 

have you tried a new cable and making sure you have the right video selected?

if at first you don't break it you must have followed the directions

Just now, Onboard87 said:

have you tried a new cable and making sure you have the right video selected?

I have the right video selected and I don’t think it’s a cable because it turns on, there’s nothing on the monitor, and then it restarts and goes in a loop until I force shut it off.

2 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

I have the right video selected and I don’t think it’s a cable because it turns on, there’s nothing on the monitor, and then it restarts and goes in a loop until I force shut it off.

can you get to a boot menu? should be by holding down f6

2 minutes ago, Onboard87 said:

can you get to a boot menu? should be by holding down f6

I can’t go on the PC at all it shows nothing on the monitor. 

4 minutes ago, Valked_ said:

I can’t go on the PC at all it shows nothing on the monitor. 

do you have a sec monitor or tv with hdmi near that you could plug in to see if the monitor has failed?

Just now, Onboard87 said:

do you have a sec monitor or tv with hdmi near that you could plug in to see if the monitor has failed?

It’s not the monitor. My PC legit turns off by itself as soon as I boot.