Help plz need some TIPS? Hardwear pulling off the network

ReaperHackz

Okay so I run a network at a clinic and they want me to get the amount of ram that is installed on every computer in the building to see what needs upgrading what should i use or the best way to go about doing so?

Unless you have credentials for each and every pc (or an administrative way to acces the machine) I don't think it is possible to do this remotely

That time I saved Linus' WiFi pass from appearing on YouTube: 

A sudden Linus re-appears : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/390793-important-dailymotion-account-still-active/

i do tho im the admin of the server do i need to open certain ports and what not 

if the pcs have wake on lan and you got remote access to them, you could give it a shot, without wake on lan, well you gotta turn on every computer first. Software wise windows remote desktop I guess

3 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

if the pcs have wake on lan and you got remote access to them, you could give it a shot, without wake on lan, well you gotta turn on every computer first. Software wise windows remote desktop I guess

well dang so no easy way to do it is there lol

Nop I dont think so except they already have a spreadsheet or something with all the details of the PCs. What you also could do is just go room by room and check it on the PC since even with remote desktop you gotta first turn on the PCs

this is exactly why you keep a detailed inventory list of everything so you know exactly what you need without manually checking anything.

I use this https://www.pdq.com/pdq-inventory/ It's free. All you do is install it on any PC, I've installed on my DC. It scans all the PCs which are a domain.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.