So im working on a phone cooling experiment... I need help

HummusCake

So i found these 2 fans that are 3-pin connectors but i need to know what switch it takes, Here are links to the 2 items that im tring to find out if they will fit

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00SUXK6LC/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3HGBRJJFTV98D&psc=1

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01G6P1EFW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=A368I6KXHKTBPA&psc=1

I know it says CPU cooler (oof) but it's a 3 pin connector, if it dosen't work can anyone help me find a switch to fit the fan for my experiment :)?

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

fastest boot time, 6.5 seconds

just buy it and test it if your running correct voltage you wont hurt anything. for fan side red and black are normally positive and ground while yellow is a monitoring wire so your comp knows cpu speeds. i dont know what your trying to do exactly but that slide switch will toggle the power between two devices(or turn it off if nothing is connected to the other side. A momentary switch will turn fan on when you hold it and a toggle switch will turn it on when you flip it to the on position. if you let me know more details i can give more advice.

q2CQC.png

what do you mean by fit? if you are trying to plug the switches into the fans power connections thats probably not what the switch is for

@spartaman64 Oh, Can you help me find the correct switch for these fans or the correct fans for this switch? I'd be really thankful

Pc value: 9999999$. Alienware 15 r2: 16GB Ram ddr3, Intel Core i-7 4110HQ @ 3.5ghz, gtx 970m, 1 TB HDD *for games*, 120GB SSD *for windows*.

1 minute ago, linusfanboi_skrub1 said:

@spartaman64 Oh, Can you help me find the correct switch for these fans or the correct fans for this switch? I'd be really thankful

you can cut the fan connector off and solder the wires to the switch pins and then solder the switch to whatever power source you are using

Just now, linusfanboi_skrub1 said:

i cant find any premade options for 3 pin fan switches so a phone case is probably your best bet

Yeah, im also trying to do a $150 cyprtomining system, I saw a youtuber do it for $100 and got perfect fps in-games and mining, Im trying to do the same by finding motherboard bundles on ebay that has ddr3 ram and decent gpu, Since i only use my gaming laptop for gaming :cheekyfacehere:

@James Evans Switch to switch on the fans lel. but im look at the above post