Fan configuration for Meshify C Mini

Ruo94

Hey guys
I'm planning to use the Meshify C Mini for my build. It seems the ideal set up is to use 2x 140mm front intake, and 3x (2 top, 1 back) 120mm exhaust.
I did some research, and it seems 140mm fan can create ~55-65 CFM (some, even more). As for the rear/top exhaust fans, I plan on using either the 120mm aigo C3, which outputs only ~35 CFM. 
My question is, would it matter if the exhaust cannot out put as much as the intake in terms of airflow? would the DEEPCOOL RF120 be a better choice since it can output much better CFM?

1 hour ago, Ruo94 said:

Hey guys
I'm planning to use the Meshify C Mini for my build. It seems the ideal set up is to use 2x 140mm front intake, and 3x (2 top, 1 back) 120mm exhaust.
I did some research, and it seems 140mm fan can create ~55-65 CFM (some, even more). As for the rear/top exhaust fans, I plan on using either the 120mm aigo C3, which outputs only ~35 CFM. 
My question is, would it matter if the exhaust cannot out put as much as the intake in terms of airflow? would the DEEPCOOL RF120 be a better choice since it can output much better CFM?

would it matter? nope

having more intake will give you a positive air pressure 

also the front of your case will block some airflow so in the end i think you will have a very balanced setup with the 2 intakes and 3 exhausts

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

Obstructions like meshes and filters significantly lower airflow. The front panel of the Meshify C probably inhibits airflow by ~50% and more than the top mesh. 

What are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

2 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

Obstructions like meshes and filters significantly lower airflow. The front panel of the Meshify C probably inhibits airflow by ~50% and more than the top mesh. 

What are your specs?

I'm still planning my build but here it is:
(all from this post)

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x 
GPU: GTX 1060 6gb Windforce (Only used it for a year)

Memory: any ddr4 16gb 3000MHz. 

Storage: 256gb Samsung 970 EVO + old HDD

stuff I'm not so sure about:

PSUAntec HCG 750W Bronze+ (used for my old build, for almost 5 years. Never gave me any problem but I don't know how long it can still last me)
Mobo: Really don't know about this 1. need to do more research on which mobo to use. ATX or mATX, depending on the case choice

CPU Cooling:  Wraith Prism. (I read mixed reviews on the stock cooler, but I'll give it a shot and see what I can pull off. I would also avoid AIO, just because...)

Case: Corsair Air240 / Thermaltake Core V21 / Fractal Design Meshify C (Looking for a case with good airflow, and small enough to be carried around. I know the Meshify has a tempered glass but I think it's small enough for me to secure it in my car)

Monitor: really not sure about this 1 either. I was looking for a 144hz WQHD 27" IPS monitors but those cost quite a bit. I'm also open for a dual monitor setup. 

I'm actually considering using one of Dark Rock 4 instead of the Wraith Prism instead. I'm most likely going to get the Meshify C because it just look soooo much better than my original 2 other choices.