Streaming PC

Zeorth

no it really looks fine you should have no problem with that

maybe consider as a future update to go to 32 gb of ram or changing the cooler to something more powerful

Get yourself some good peripherals.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8-Core Processor  ($323.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($154.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($107.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($569.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($88.59 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1558.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-20 07:13 EDT-0400

hi.

I've seen people have real problems with that prime x470 pro mobo. First, it has pretty bad VRM phase layout and where the 2700x pulls a lot of power if you rely on PBO to set the VCORE and core ratio dynamically. Aside from that, that board seems to have a weird IC monitoring problem when it's being read by multiple programs, it crashes the components. And the worst part, it doesn't have any postcode or DEBUG LEDs which may be a real problem if you get a post failure, and you won't know which component is actually responsible. Maybe research a bit more on other boards and see which one has the best.

If you plan on running the CPU at stock, PBO clock boost in multi-threaded loads pulls like 150-160watts, and gets super hot. When I ran it under the stock cooler, it peaked around 85-90C and under my 120mm AIO it was in the 80s territory. You might want to consider a better cooling solution.  

For DRAM tho, go with B-Die kit 3400mhz, faster memory, not certainly for streaming but makes frametime and framerates a little better. 

For storage, go with NVMe if you can. Pairing it (960 evo) with a x4 gen 3 slot makes games and applications load bleeding edge faster compared to sata. 

console.log("way to pro");

4 hours ago, AskTJ said:

Get yourself some good peripherals.

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8-Core Processor  ($323.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($154.89 @ OutletPC) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($169.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($107.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($57.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card  ($569.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($84.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($88.59 @ SuperBiiz) 
Total: $1558.32
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-20 07:13 EDT-0400

Already have peripherals and off topic how do you make the list like that?

4 hours ago, PatXioPC said:

I've seen people have real problems with that prime x470 pro mobo. First, it has pretty bad VRM phase layout and where the 2700x pulls a lot of power if you rely on PBO to set the VCORE and core ratio dynamically. Aside from that, that board seems to have a weird IC monitoring problem when it's being read by multiple programs, it crashes the components. And the worst part, it doesn't have any postcode or DEBUG LEDs which may be a real problem if you get a post failure, and you won't know which component is actually responsible. Maybe research a bit more on other boards and see which one has the best.

If you plan on running the CPU at stock, PBO clock boost in multi-threaded loads pulls like 150-160watts, and gets super hot. When I ran it under the stock cooler, it peaked around 85-90C and under my 120mm AIO it was in the 80s territory. You might want to consider a better cooling solution.  

For DRAM tho, go with B-Die kit 3400mhz, faster memory, not certainly for streaming but makes frametime and framerates a little better. 

For storage, go with NVMe if you can. Pairing it (960 evo) with a x4 gen 3 slot makes games and applications load bleeding edge faster compared to sata. 

What Mobo should I get then? Preferably white.