New Update and a removed wallpaper feature?

Go to solution Solved by Icefly,
16 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

This happens to me for both windows and GPU driver updates.  I just reset it manually.

Yeah, It's back now.

Maybe it was disabled for a short time or it just didn't work for some other reason.

Hey guys, 

i just restarted my PC because of.... other issues...

Only to find out that my 3 monitors have the same wallpaper and Windows basically removed the feature to set a different wallpaper for each monitor per right clicking the pictures in the background settings.

Is this actually a bug or what is it?

(Just wanted to ask that. I am aware of other solutions for that like Wallpaper Engine that i just don't wanna use for other reasons)

-Icefly

17 minutes ago, Icefly said:

Hey guys, 

i just restarted my PC because of.... other issues...

Only to find out that my 3 monitors have the same wallpaper and Windows basically removed the feature to set a different wallpaper for each monitor per right clicking the pictures in the background settings.

Is this actually a bug or what is it?

(Just wanted to ask that. I am aware of other solutions for that like Wallpaper Engine that i just don't wanna use for other reasons)

-Icefly

This happens to me for both windows and GPU driver updates.  I just reset it manually.

16 hours ago, TheGlenlivet said:

Yeah, It's back now.

Maybe it was disabled for a short time or it just didn't work for some other reason.