Hearth Stone

Goliath002

I know its a little late but is there any chance anyone has a beta key?

And I know you have to register on the battle.net to be a beta tester, but I signed up when diablo 3 was released, and again when hearth stone was announced, and I got nothing, for some reason blizzard does not want me to be a beta tester.

I did not even get access to Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls

I have seen a lot of people who has access to Heart Stone, they only tell me that Bllizzard gives keys to random people or something like that Im not sure 

I was just wondering if someone has a key?....

Against CoC

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

ppl give away various keys on the forum all the time. whats wrong with asking for one? maybe someone wants to be a late Santa. 

ppl give away various keys on the forum all the time. whats wrong with asking for one? maybe someone wants to be a late Santa. 

It's just against CoC that's it. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S