Looking for a Money Donation Platform (Kind of)

So im working on this website for my missionary team and we want to set up a donation system. (for now we use paypal) We have a couple of different areas that we serve in and we have gotten many donations from people. The problem I keep running into though, is we need to set up a donation system in which the person donating can click a button for a specific ministry and his/her donation would go already preassigned for that ministry. I have been searching for a donation platform that can do this but I have not found any so far..... any suggestions?

4 minutes ago, RedJohn said:

So im working on this website for my missionary team and we want to set up a donation system. (for now we use paypal) We have a couple of different areas that we serve in and we have gotten many donations from people. The problem I keep running into though, is we need to set up a donation system in which the person donating can click a button for a specific ministry and his/her donation would go already preassigned for that ministry. I have been searching for a donation platform that can do this but I have not found any so far..... any suggestions?

since they are donating to a specific person, why don't they all have a different account ?

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Not exactly to a person, we already have a central paypal account for donation, but the donations are just coming in as (for example: 30:00$) and thats it, and we dont know what area it is intended for, whats why i have created buttons on each area on the website, for example: there would be a button labeled "Brazil mission" and they would click it and fill in their payment info and it would come into the account labeled as money for "Brazil mission", but i have not found a platform that supports that. allthough paypal offers a service kind of like that, they require you to have an activated account to donate, which is why i cant use that

Why not just create a separate paypal account for each mission? You would need to create the selection menu on your website, and depending on what mission they want to donate to, you present them with a different paypal account.

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Just now, RadiatingLight said:

Why not just create a separate paypal account for each mission? You would need to create the selection menu on your website, and depending on what mission they want to donate to, you present them with a different paypal account.

that is what i was thinking at first, but it would be a nightmare to manage that many accounts, since we need the money to end up in the same account in the end

So you can do a PayPal pool would be my best option.

Just now, quile78 said:

So you can do a PayPal pool would be my best option.

Ahh yes, i tried paypal pools already, but to donate, it requires you to make and activate an account