Empty Servers - Star Wars Battlefront 2

RedDead

Hello, I've had trouble with long matchmaking and empty servers on Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I have tried every single game mode from Heroes Vs Villains to Galactic Assault to Ewok Hunt, and it does a long matchmaking process then takes me to a empty server.

If you know how to fix this, please tell me. I just want to like my favorite game! :(

40 minutes ago, RedDead said:

Hello, I've had trouble with long matchmaking and empty servers on Star Wars Battlefront 2.

I have tried every single game mode from Heroes Vs Villains to Galactic Assault to Ewok Hunt, and it does a long matchmaking process then takes me to a empty server.

If you know how to fix this, please tell me. I just want to like my favorite game! :(

Easy fix: just ask more users to join the servers, or EA to support better matchmaking / servers. Unfortunately I don't think this will revive the game though because too much damage has already been done. :(

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | REDACTED - 50GB US + CAN Data for $34/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

are you insane? you gave money to EA? the reason no1 is playing that game is because the pay to win implementation they tried to shove down our throats and we dont trust them for it. i will never buy that game.

Bolivia.