What monitor should I get with my current configuration?

B1zzy

I wanted to upgrade my monitor fairly soon, so i could have a dual monitor setup. With my current setup what monitor or display would you recommend? I am hoping to do some gaming and some photo and video editing from time to time. My budget is around 400 dollars, if it is a little more costly that shouldn't be a problem. I'm very open to a variety of options and monitors.

My Specs:

Intel 6700k

16gb ddr4 2400mhz ram

Gtx 1050 TI

21 minutes ago, B1zzy said:

I wanted to upgrade my monitor fairly soon, so i could have a dual monitor setup. With my current setup what monitor or display would you recommend? I am hoping to do some gaming and some photo and video editing from time to time. My budget is around 400 dollars, if it is a little more costly that shouldn't be a problem. I'm very open to a variety of options and monitors.

My Specs:

Intel 6700k

16gb ddr4 2400mhz ram

Gtx 1050 TI

With those specs for gaming I would go with the MSI MAG24C monitor, and for color accurate work the Dell U2415 looks pretty good.

i5-8600k, MSI Z370-A Pro, 2x 8GB DDR4-3k, MSI Gaming X 1060, NZXT S340, 2TB HDD, 750w Corsair PSU, AOC 2775 OC'd to 80Hz and CFG73 at 144hz

Comic sans is the worst font

Check out my monitor overclocking guide

Prob a 1080p 60hz or 75hz, unless you plan on upgrading your graphcis card.