How do you restore quarantined files?

Go to solution Solved by adm0n,

Ühm, you have to open the windows defender security center, then go to virus & thread detection. The fist thing in there is the threat history. Granted, I didn't know that that was clickable, but it should solve your problem (I googled this and the first result got it right) 
Also my windows is up to date, so unless you are on the windows insider program, it should be at the same location

Honestly though, how? Such a simple task that Windows just basically ruined in another crap update. Every site I've gone to including Microsoft says go to the history tab but ever since one of these new updates, they completely redone Windows Defender and the history tab is gone.  I don't even know what version I'm on. Please help.

Ühm, you have to open the windows defender security center, then go to virus & thread detection. The fist thing in there is the threat history. Granted, I didn't know that that was clickable, but it should solve your problem (I googled this and the first result got it right) 
Also my windows is up to date, so unless you are on the windows insider program, it should be at the same location

Ah, for some reason that was obscured by a notice, once I clicked that it cleared away and I could view the history. Thanks.