What is the best card to upgrade my GTX 950 that's under $100?

1x1x1x1
Go to solution Solved by 1x1x1x1,

The biggest problem with my graphics card is not really the speed, but more the amount of video memory. I only have 2 GB. So that 4 GB would help a lot. I'll look into it. Thanks.

I have an EVGA GTX 950 SC+ ACX 2.0 graphics card that I got from my friend for $40 a few years ago to replace my EVGA GTX 660. What is the best card to upgrade to that's under $100 USD?

image.jpg

Just now, Daviido said:

What games are you looking to play?

GTA V, and Beam.NG Drive on the highest settings with 60 FPS preferred but I'd take 50FPS. My CPU is a i5 3570 3.4 GHz, 16 GB of RAM.

Wait untill you have 150$ and see if you can pick up a R9 290x.

Other than that, try picking up an HD 7970

I play beamng on high setting with my rx 550 4 gb and it preforms great. Consider that card. Idk if i get 60 fps, but itl probaly give you 40~60 fps. GTA 5 will be great too.

The biggest problem with my graphics card is not really the speed, but more the amount of video memory. I only have 2 GB. So that 4 GB would help a lot. I'll look into it. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Daviido said:

I play beamng on high setting with my rx 550 4 gb and it preforms great. Consider that card. Idk if i get 60 fps, but itl probaly give you 40~60 fps. GTA 5 will be great too.