mac running vertual machines?

Go to solution Solved by Linus_torvalds,

Yes you can have virtual machines on mac and yes you can do 2 gamers 1 cpu on a mac using those virtual machines.

I had hackintosh on my old laptop and had virtual machines there. But mac itself is shit. I installed it because my laptops battery got 3.5 h working time on mac and only 2 hours on linux. That's because my old laptop was not compatible with linux. Current is perfectly compatible and with degraded batteries it lasts 5 hours on linux. Longer then on windows :).  Windows was not an option for me that's why i had mac then. I had mac for about 6 months. It's gurbage! I do not know why people like mac. Maybe they are not smart enough to use anything else? Or maybe they are just mac fanboys. Do not know. Even windows is much much better then mac at anything, except stability and security, but those titles are owned by linux. So mac itself does not shine at all. It's just a silly OS runing on overpriced products :)

im usualy mac ignorant in general but someone brought up a great idea of subdividing the new Imac 10 core they didn't understand you cant just add a monitor keyboard and mouse and go but I started thinking and came here to find out if you can run virtual machines on a mac and have more than one user using the machine at the same time? 

was wondering if you did a hackintosh if you can do a mac version of 2 gamers I cpu but for editing and mac stuff IDK just want to know if it could work?

Yes you can have virtual machines on mac and yes you can do 2 gamers 1 cpu on a mac using those virtual machines.

I had hackintosh on my old laptop and had virtual machines there. But mac itself is shit. I installed it because my laptops battery got 3.5 h working time on mac and only 2 hours on linux. That's because my old laptop was not compatible with linux. Current is perfectly compatible and with degraded batteries it lasts 5 hours on linux. Longer then on windows :).  Windows was not an option for me that's why i had mac then. I had mac for about 6 months. It's gurbage! I do not know why people like mac. Maybe they are not smart enough to use anything else? Or maybe they are just mac fanboys. Do not know. Even windows is much much better then mac at anything, except stability and security, but those titles are owned by linux. So mac itself does not shine at all. It's just a silly OS runing on overpriced products :)

Computer users fall into two groups:
those that do backups
those that have never had a hard drive fail.

1 hour ago, mate_mate91 said:

cool just wanted to know.

I know mac is ripped off open source that's been turned into a police state of a ecosystem some people still claim its better if you don't so Dolbysound engineering or have a Xeon based mac its not actually in any way "pro" just wondered  I only would have to build one hackintosh for 2 users and they wouldn't know the difference between sharing hardware and thermal throttling.

On 08/08/2018 at 2:16 PM, jonrosalia said:

I know mac is ripped off open source

I'm not sure you can "rip off" open source seeing as you can use it for whatever propose you want.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

On 8/8/2018 at 6:16 AM, jonrosalia said:

I know mac is ripped off open source

They use a BSD based core with their own extensions and GUI. In no way are they ripping off FOSS code.

Most consumer electrics use Linux in some way.