What is the best email Client for Windows?

I want to use email client or maybe by one if it's worth it, but I did some research and I couldn't find any answer just random reviews for a lot of them?

I know Windows 10 comes with Mail App but I really don't like the Focused tab and forcing me to see some emails and ignoring some, I want something simple and just works.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

8 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

I want to use email client or maybe by one if it's worth it, but I did some research and I couldn't find any answer just random reviews for a lot of them?

I know Windows 10 comes with Mail App but I really don't like the Focused tab and forcing me to see some emails and ignoring some, I want something simple and just works.

I use thunderbird, my boss uses outlook and I think both are pretty ok

Thunderbird at home, Outlook at work.  Both are good.  Outlook has more opportunities to annoy you in terms of complexity compared to Thunderbird.

Also Thunderbird's free so...

7 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

I use thunderbird, my boss uses outlook and I think both are pretty ok

Thanks for your response, but I have a question, to use Outlook I think I need to buy Microsoft Office subscription right?

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

2 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

Thanks for your response, but I have a question, to use Outlook I think I need to buy Microsoft Office subscription right?

I think so yeah but office 2016 is like 5-10 bucks on ebay

Like This

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-MS-OFFICE-2016-PRO-PLUS-LIFETIME-PRODUCT-KEY-No-Physcial-items-sent/392093289829?hash=item5b4a94cd65%3Ag%3A~kcAAOSwK-NbYmCr&_sacat=0&_nkw=office+key&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.Xoffice+key.TRS0

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

2 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

Technically, 365 and 2016 are the same right?

no 365 is a yearly subscription iirc, 2016 is one time purchase and you are gucci

EDIT: can confirm Office 365 is subscription based

21 hours ago, Pavilion said:

Technically, 365 and 2016 are the same right?

For features atm yes. 365 should provide continuous feature upgrades as you keep paying.

Thunderbird for me. I've used Outlook at work, but its just messy interface when I'm used to Thunderbird.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

For features atm yes. 365 should provide continuous feature upgrades as you keep paying.

Thunderbird for me. I've used Outlook at work, but its just messy interface when I'm used to Thunderbird.

The problem with 365 is that I have to pay monthly or annually, I don't want that I want to buy a one-time license and that's it.

AMD Ryzen 1700x

Asus Crosshair VI Hero

GTX 1070

16gb RAM 2333Mhz

500gb Samsung SSD

Windows 10 & Linux

16 minutes ago, Pavilion said:

The problem with 365 is that I have to pay monthly or annually, I don't want that I want to buy a one-time license and that's it.

Knowing Microsoft, you won't loose much by getting 2016 now and next 2020 or whatever the full release is then. There isn't going to be that many new features. I was using Office 2010 at work and it wasn't that different from 2016 I used previous summer. For me at least, I don't know if those whose work basically is using email see it.

Plus, they have always upgrade packages available for 1/3rd of full versions retail price.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv