Crashing Problems when opening any game

DelltaDragon

I've been having some problems with playing any game (Black Desert Online, Fallout 4 + mods(A LOT of mods), Stellaris, Skyrim, etc...). But whenever I launch a game I can play for a period of time (ranges from instantaneous crash to maybe 15-20 mins), but then crashes. I figured I must have a problem with my graphics card, I originally had an RX 480 but haven't found anything that worked with it, so I eventually bought a new GTX 1080Ti but still no luck. I tried reseating my CPU if in the event that one of the contacts isn't making a connection, but nada. I tried reinstalling windows, nothing. One of my friends recommended that I make a post here. So I reach out to this amazing community for support.

Here is a link to my PC build if it helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry forgot to respond, but yes for some wired reason the ram was overclocked in the bios, to something like +6 volts! which is crazy high!! but I tried running some ram stability tests and immediately saw that it was unstable in that area. I wouldn't have thought to check the ram, I'm confused to how it was stable in just basic windows things... But no matter I have been playing my games with ease! thanks a lot for the help! :)