desperately need help. no signal but computer and fans are working perfect

hello ? 

i have been trying and trying for over 2 weeks now and nothing worked

STORY (short form)

i wanted to start a yt channel but my computer was literal trash so I ordered parts to exchange for my other parts in the computer. everything was installed correctly and perfectly (with the help of a very in dept guide on how to build a pc) but when I started up the computer all fans were running correctly and computer booted up but then after a few second shut down and looped (no signal to the monitor btw). top left of the motherboard is a yellow and black cable that was plugged in (it’s by the IO sheild kinda), when I was testing if any cables stopped this from properly booting and unplugging them, I unplugged that and booted the computer. everything was running perfectly and no boot loops. when I plugged it back in and booted, loops happened.

i don’t know if that cable is important for this or anything (if it is please tell me and explain what it does / it’s use in detail). 

even with that chord plugged in or not, it says no display on my asus monitor. I’ve tried VGA and HDMI in the motherboard itself and in the graphics card.

im considering paying a technician to help me and fix this but this forum is my last cry for help before I pay money to get my computer working. 

ive gone through walk throughs and guides on how to fix this but none worked. 

please help and explain this probelem to me in great detail. 

any information will help! 

i’ll be able to answer any of your questions!

thanks! ☺️?

-me

———

PC SPECS (from what I can remeber)

gtx 1050 

intel core i3 8100k 

gigabyte motherboard ddr4

1x8 ram ddr4 2400MHz

model of the motherboard

start by pulling out the gpu , then only plug the monitor into the motherboard for diagnostics