ASUS maxiums impact VII bios fan settings

Does any have a ROG board and uses the bios settings to control the fans?

The issue i am having is i cannot define the lowest duty cycle for a fan, if i enter a value which is lower than defined it just changes back to the value. I have be left very confused and dont understand how to overide this.

Please dont recommend AI Suite the version which comes with the board for me just fails to work and is buggy.

PyQl822.jpg

PS its not my pic but looks exactley the same.

Are you typing in the number with the keyboard or using the + and - key to change the value?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a workaround you have have to do a calibration of the fans first then the it will decide what the lowest value can be, it isnt great but atleast it my fans arent super loud.

@WoodenMarker typing nor plus -/+ do the trick. If the value is not above the calibrated lowest then you cannot change it.