Is this a good build for the price? Any compatibility issues?

Hello, i am doing a build under 1700euros and im wondering if this build is going to be good and compatible. Its a m-itx build. THE 600EUROS IS FOR 1080TI gpu.

ltt help.PNG

SSD is a high performer in bench tests and that is a good price for it. The x62 is a wonderful cooling option and quite quiet in comparison to competing solutions at it's radiator size. You might be able to find equivalent or greater performance RAM at the same or a higher clock for that price, but that particular Corsair kit will be more than serviceable. TX-M is a great PSU series so good choice there. For the motherbaord, I'm not sure if this is still a thing, but at one time there were some quality control issues with the Strix boards so that is something to keep in mind.

The cooler should be able to keep you cool enough to 5Ghz as long as you don't get a dud chip.

All in all it's a solid build and pretty well optimized. What do you plan to use for mass storage? Do you have old HDDs that you are planning to swap in for that or an old computer set as a file server for your mass storage?

Rawr.

I will be okay with 500gb nvme ssd. If i need more space i can get a 1tb hdd for 20euros so thats not an issue. Im going to be gaming on it. Thanks for the quick responce.

IIRC the Strix board has a stronger VRM overall and is more feature rich.

Rawr.

Just now, Sernefarian said:

IIRC the Strix board has a stronger VRM overall and is more feature rich.

thanks, i guess saving the 20euros is not worth it then