Aorus engine app conflicting with msi afterburner

Hi friends, sorry for bad english. 

i'm experiencing a nasty problem with my 1080 Aorus, for those who don't know it has rgb lighting and it is controlled only via the Gigabyte's proprietary software "Aorus Engine" which controls the overclock too.

So the problem is that i use Msi Afterburner to have an OSD while playing and seems like it is interfering with the Gigabyte's program, i cannot set the overclock because if i leave the Afterburner settings on default it will "Lock" the voltage limit of the card to stock even if on the Aorus engine is all the way up to 150% (I found a stable OC +125 core +400mem) while if i overclock only via Afterburner everytime i restart the setting are not applied because the other program loads a bit after the msi so it overrides the settings (yeah i could set manually everytime i log in but i think there is a smarter way)

Seems like afterburner is controlling the Voltage and power settings while Aorus the frequencies, this creates stutter and frametime spikes in games such as Rust PUBG FFXV etc.

The funny part is that i cannot uninstall the card software otherwise the led would go white, at the same time i wan't to monitor the system via MSI's OSD because i love that program, is there any way i can get the rgb controls without the app? 

Thank you