Fan orientation in a tower with a basement which has a floor

Hi, long time watcher, first time poster.

I have a case that is destined to sit on the floor. Case has two front intake fans and one exhaust fan. CPU Is air cooled with a noctua air cooler and have fitted extra fan to the side in a push/pull configuration. The case also has a PSU basement.

I have a spare noctua 120mm fan that im thinking of putting in the psu basement, to blow the dust away from the case which is going to sit on the floor. 

Should i bother? Will it hurt?

I know that the right thing to do is for the fan to be pulling and for the case be onthe desk, but i have no desk space.

does the basement create enough of a barrier so that this basement fan won't actually impact airflow too much if it is blowing out.

The case is filtered all the way around.

What do you think?

yeah maybe have it to blow air out

ASTRAY NOIR

CPU

Ryzen 5 3600

Cooler

Corsair H100I PRO

RAM

PNY XLR-8 EPIC-X DDR4-3200 CL16 32GB

GPU

ASUS ROG RTX 2070

STORAGE

SAMSUNG 850 EVO, 2xSEAGATE BARRACUDA PRO 1TB,A2000 1TB

Case

NZXT H500 

PSU

Enermax Revolution DF 650W

MONITOR

MSI MAG272,LG 22MP68BQ,DELL D2015H

PERIPHIRALS

Ducky One 2 (HORIZON) || Glorious Model O- Pink || G305 || Razer Nari Essential || HyperX Cloud II

as counter intuitive as this sounds if you have more air blowing out of the case there will be more dust inside as it creates a negative air pressure inside

3 minutes ago, spartaman64 said:

as counter intuitive as this sounds if you have more air blowing out of the case there will be more dust inside as it creates a negative air pressure inside

Yea I know, But adding a second exhaust fan, makes the delta equal 0.

I dont think i can bring myself to do it anyway.

These basements are great because they look nice and hide away the bad cable management, but they create less space in the case for the air to move. 

My PSU is pointing at the ground as well, I might just get a little stand to stand the tower off a bit further from the floor.

Thanks for your help.