A good price for an audi a4 or a bmw 3 series that isnt an avant version, the car has to be over 2008 year

A good price for an audi a4 from 2008 and up, basically the B8 Version or the Mk4. For the BMW It has to be over 2007, if you can find a 5 series or a 3 series thats also great. Basically every reliable second hand car that is a sedan and over 2007 year. My budget is 5K. You can use my local used market, like "pazar3" and "reklama5" or you can use any other countries second hand market but you will have to calculate the fees it takes to deliver and register the car in macedonia. For example if you find an audi a4 for 3K and it takes 2K to transfer and register. Then thats okay, and acceptable in my budget. Goodluck

3 hours ago, Froody129 said:

"Reliable"

"used 3 series"

Honestly ive had experience with bmw 3 series and their engines are reliable afs but the thing that is the worst is rust and the body is just well unreliable. 

4 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

A good price for an audi a4 from 2008 and up, basically the B8 Version or the Mk4. For the BMW It has to be over 2007, if you can find a 5 series or a 3 series thats also great. Basically every reliable second hand car that is a sedan and over 2007 year. My budget is 5K. You can use my local used market, like "pazar3" and "reklama5" or you can use any other countries second hand market but you will have to calculate the fees it takes to deliver and register the car in macedonia. For example if you find an audi a4 for 3K and it takes 2K to transfer and register. Then thats okay, and acceptable in my budget. Goodluck

If your budget is 5k then you can't afford a used BMW or Audi. You can afford the upfront cost... But you sure can't afford the maintenance. A lot of kids make this mistake, then have to sell their car at a loss and buy a Corolla. Don't be a stereotype.

5K I assume USD 2007+ BMW or AUDI ? If you want beaten car for that price, go to morgue. For 5K you can get decent Golf 5/6 that's 110+ HP and their maintaince is for sure lower than audi or bmw. Present some more information about your budget or income so we can help you acordingly.

4 hours ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

My budget is 5K.

If you have money saved up and/or have a steady income then those cars are 'good' (subjective of course), but if you won't be able to keep up with maintenance, insurance, etc (in the long run) then look for alternatives first.

18 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

A lot of kids make this mistake, then have to sell their car at a loss and buy a Corolla.

This happens to a lot of kids, unfortunately, they don't think about the upkeep.

19 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Honestly ive had experience with bmw 3 series and their engines are reliable afs but the thing that is the worst is rust and the body is just well unreliable. 

It's reliable if you're going to pay for maintenance. If your budget is as low as this it means you can't afford it. Get something else

That's an F in the profile pic

22 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

If your budget is 5k then you can't afford a used BMW or Audi. You can afford the upfront cost... But you sure can't afford the maintenance. A lot of kids make this mistake, then have to sell their car at a loss and buy a Corolla. Don't be a stereotype.

I mean if you can find something as good and cheap im listening.

13 minutes ago, voiha said:

5K I assume USD 2007+ BMW or AUDI ? If you want beaten car for that price, go to morgue. For 5K you can get decent Golf 5/6 that's 110+ HP and their maintaince is for sure lower than audi or bmw. Present some more information about your budget or income so we can help you acordingly.

5K euros actually. And i cant really state the income because im not getting the car im just asking for a good price on thoose cars. I stated my budget for some other cars you might suggest that is a sedan and cheap to maintain and a sedan.

26 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Okay so any other suggestions? I did some research and your right those cars will have to wait. So? Other suggestions? A VW GOLF 6 is good but not a sedan.

10 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

It's reliable if you're going to pay for maintenance. If your budget is as low as this it means you can't afford it. Get something else

Yeah ur right, but what alternative?

12 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

Okay so any other suggestions? I did some research and your right those cars will have to wait. So? Other suggestions? A VW GOLF 6 is good but not a sedan.

VW Jetta is a 4dr compact sedan, and they're pretty rock solid, depending on the specific engine/year you look at.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

9 minutes ago, YourNewPalAlex said:

5K euros actually. And i cant really state the income because im not getting the car im just asking for a good price on thoose cars. I stated my budget for some other cars you might suggest that is a sedan and cheap to maintain and a sedan.

Some sedans that I think will be reliable (if the car is maintained properly) and you can find attractive for the money

Sedans:
Mitsubishi Galant after 2007 (I don't know much about the car so I won't put comment)
Ford Mondeo after 2007 (Boring car with boring engine but does the work, arguable fine-ish looks)

Mazda 3/5 after 2007 (cheap plastics nothing that impressive, cheap to maintain, arguable fine-ish looks)
VW Passat 5/6  Diesel versions !!!! after 2005 (Good diesel Engines, Good Fuel economy if the engine is powerful enough *150hp or so* and maintained good)

Hatchback:
VW Golf FSI 1.6 mk5/6 after 2004 or relevant TDI version (FSI models tend to has a bit lower fuel economy than most cars in it's range) (I have VW Golf 1.6 FSI 116HP 2004 as a current daily driver that gives me around 8-10/100km ask me if you have some questions about it)

I have Polo 1.2 2005 9n3 Cricket edition too but won't talk about it because you clearly want a big car.

all of these cars are around your budget if not lower, you can check them out via Google and see which you can picture yourself in. Then just open website like "Im not advertising" https://www.mobile.de/ which have a good range of used cars in this rank. Cheers