[Uplay key] Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $4 at GMG

Dealzon

Uplay key for Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon is only $4 at GMG. Looks to be the lowest ever price for the standalone expansion.

Link

Use coupon GMG20-ZB5D1-93X49

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

i love how 4$=4pounds

Fck right off, its not expensive but whoever decides 1=1 of a different currency should be slightly molested with a huge stick

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

i love how 4$=4pounds

Fck right off, its not expensive but whoever decides 1=1 of a different currency should be slightly molested with a huge stick

It's the same with Origin, they charge me in Euros and I live in Central America....

i love how 4$=4pounds

Indeed. Just like many technology companies: oh we sell this for $2000? That's like 2000 euros, right?

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Indeed. Just like many technology companies: oh we sell this for $2000? That's like 2000 euros, right?

im waiting for the day that they do 1Yen to 1Euro and ill stop bitching about it

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883