Looking for a laptop (~$800)

So im looking for a laptop but i'm kind of stuck with reviews and specs and stuff. My budget is $880 dollars including tax but might be able to flex it a little bit. I'm looking for a low profile gaming laptop that i can use for school work but also some casual gaming here and there.I would prefer to have a 1050+ and a 1tb hdd is a must but an extra bit of ssd space would be amazing. If you want games that I would probably play on it then I play rocket league, csgo, and maybe some pubg. and i want it around median settings. I have been looking myself but I'm always mixed between a few like some acer laptops like the aspire 7's and the nitro 5 spin. I have seen a few with some pretty good specs but they are laptops that just spell out gaming if you know what i mean. Any help would be appreciated as I do not understand laptops as much as PCs.

List of what i want/prefer shortened~~~~

1.1tb hdd is a must but extra ssd space would be very nice

2.prefer a 1050 gpu or equivalent but would really only go higher

3. a decent battery life so I can focus on the student side of the laptop

4.low profile, nothing that screams out gaming and that i can bring to class or a nice place to do homework or something

5.a touchscreen would be nice but the only laptop I have found close to what i want with a touchscreen is the nitro 5 spin

6.good cooling and don't have to worry about it exploding from the heat

7.generally good reviews because i have seen some nice laptops but the reviews change my mind

8.($700-$900 with tax included)

I don't expect the "perfect laptop" within my price range, but as long as it has the basic idea of what i want then i should be good.

also if you need anymore information just let me know in the comments.

I doubt that there be any laptop with GTX 1050 GPU for that price tbh.

Also that touchscreen. In germany we pay like 1200 Euro for that hardware.

3 minutes ago, Hip said:

I doubt that there be any laptop with GTX 1050 GPU for that price tbh.

Also that touchscreen. In germany we pay like 1200 Euro for that hardware.

i have seen laptops in the $600 range sold by newegg, bestbuy, or amazon with a 1050 in it. I don't know what to say about the touchscreen though but typically you don't see too many "gaming laptops" with a touchscreen so i'm not really expecting anything to come out of it.

17 minutes ago, FlamingOnion_1 said:

i have seen laptops in the $600 range sold by newegg, bestbuy, or amazon with a 1050 in it. I don't know what to say about the touchscreen though but typically you don't see too many "gaming laptops" with a touchscreen so i'm not really expecting anything to come out of it.

The starting price in germany for the cheapest laptop with a GTX 1050 is 849 Euro / 993 USD.

I guess you can help better than.

MSI GL72M 7REX-1423

edit:

HP Pavilion Power 15-cb003ng

2 minutes ago, Hip said:

The starting price in germany for the cheapest laptop with a GTX 1050 Ti is 849 Euro / 993 USD.

I guess you can help better than.

MSI GL72M 7REX-1423

that's a 1050 ti though. i would say there are a few 1050 ti laptops in my price range but very few. a standard 1050 is cheaper than a 1050 ti so we must have just not been on the same page.

Dell G5/G7, that is if dont mind the entry level IPS FHD panel.. But it has good cooling, decent battery life for a gaming laptop. 

I think this would be the best option for you.

M Y  S T U F F

Ryzen  PC |~|  Ryzen 5 1600 | GTX 1060 6GB | G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB DDR4 DDR4 2400 x2 |  WD Blue 250GB SSD | Barracuda Pro 2TB  EVGA 650W 80+Gold |

Laptop |~| Legion Y530 | i7-8750H | GTX 1050 Ti 4GB | 16GB DDR4 2666MHz | 128GB SSD | 1 TB Hard Disk Drive, 7200rpm |

Macbook Air |~| 2.2GHz dual-core Intel Core i7 | Intel HD Graphics 6000 | 8GB of 1600MHz  512GB SSD |

Displays |~| AOC G2460VQ6 24" x2|

Keyboard |~| Corsair Gaming K70RGB 

Mouse |~| Razer Lancehead Pink RG

Audio |~| HyperX Cloud II Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X

Microphone |~| Audio Technica AT2035

M y  R e v i e w s 

Lenovo Y530 Legion Laptop.

More Coming Soon...

5 hours ago, FlamingOnion_1 said:

a decent battery life

How many hours?

Dell G5/G7 and Lenovo Y530

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

1 hour ago, ZM Fong said:

How many hours?

Dell G5/G7 and Lenovo Y530

i can't give you an exact because i don't know much about laptops but i have been seeing some at 6ish. I just don't want anything that can be considered bad.

14 minutes ago, FlamingOnion_1 said:

i can't give you an exact because i don't know much about laptops but i have been seeing some at 6ish. I just don't want anything that can be considered bad.

Most gaming laptops have poor battery life

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

11 hours ago, ZM Fong said:

Most gaming laptops have poor battery life

Im just talking about bad for a gaming laptop. I know they drain really fast but im assuming there are gaming laptops with better or worst battery life