(£30) Headphones

Altruist

Can someone find my a headphone with a price tag no more then 30 British pounds sterling.

Preferable from UK sites

3 things i'd use it for

*Music

*Netflix/Youtube

*Gaming 

Want i want mostly is in that order if that'll will make it easier

I'f going to ask me a question i'd like to say i know nothing about audio in general

As of the release time of this post i will be away for possible multipul hours or just a single one.

I may be wrong.

"Music" is a very broad term, but you may want to look into the Sony MDR-ZX310 headphones, they're more on the bassy side in terms of music, perfect for hip-hop, and they have great sound quality. I haven't extensively gamed with them but the surround audio is alright on them. They costed me £15.

Continuing on from the music department, I'm currently using the Status Audio HD One headphones, aka the logo-less Beats. They have super clarity, great sound quality, and a much wider soundstage in my opinion to the above Sony MDR-ZX310. These costed me £30 but it was a few years ago when Status Audio were a little startup company. These are great for all music genres but maybe not rock/heavy/punk as the drums and heavy instruments may seem lacking. Gaming-wise, the audio clarity is great for games like CSGO where audio cues mean everything.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

20 hours ago, Altruist said:

Can someone find my a headphone with a price tag no more then 30 British pounds sterling.

Preferable from UK sites

3 things i'd use it for

*Music

*Netflix/Youtube

*Gaming 

Want i want mostly is in that order if that'll will make it easier

I'f going to ask me a question i'd like to say i know nothing about audio in general

As of the release time of this post i will be away for possible multipul hours or just a single one.

Samson SR850H. 33 pounds on Amazon.