Silverstone RVZ01 Unboxing & Review

LinusTech

the case includes a 450w psu.

20131007215443314331.jpg

Yeah, i saw that but that's just a radiator :/ Can it fit the reserviours aswell? And the hoses?

Yeah, i saw that but that's just a radiator :/ Can it fit the reserviours aswell? And the hoses?

I'm thinking the reservoir/pump go where the white cables are, between that wall and the power supply, but I was wondering about the tubing also.

atx or sfx?

SFX

notice the 'wall' next to the rad with holes on top? there are mounting points for a ddc pump on the side...said linus in the video, but im not sure whether you have enough space to fit a reservoir

Interesting case... Definitely worth a look at... But probably would go with Evga hadron air simple and elegant hmmm

• 4 weeks later...

I imagine that this case (along with any other small form factor case to be honest) would require a lot of thought and planning to pull off a proper custom loop but it is absolutely doable.  There is a certain method that this case follows to allow for its tightly packed dimensions but it would make for a really interesting build to throw in a 240 rad, DDC pump, reservoir, etc.  I would personally go with acrylic tubing and have the routing very carefully planned out.  Of course full water cooling wouldn't be at all necessary in the type of machine you'd likely be building in this (the stock air cooling would be sufficient for any type of Steambox or HTPC)...

Intel Core i7 4930K @ 4.7GHz | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | 2 x EVGA GTX Titan SC (1254MHz) | 16GB Patriot Viper Extreme DDR3 2133MHz (4 x 4GB) | Corsair AX1200 | Silverstone Temjin TJ11 | Corsair Force 3 240GB (System) | 2 x Intel 320 160GB SSD (Dedicated Gaming Drives) | Hitachi Deskstar 1TB (Data) | MS Windows 10 Pro | EK Supreme HF/FC-Titan/Rampage IV Extreme blocks | Hardware Labs GTX 560/240 rads | Alphacool VPP-655 D5 pump | Bitspower mod kit/pump top/fittings/120mm res

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Linus,

Are there any other cases beside the asrock m8 and silverstone ml07 that utilize a sideways mounted full length video card? Also what is the overclocking headroom on a case like that?