Steam problems

Beefmaster

When i was just starting on pc I made a steam account and was using that and then it logged me out with all my games on it and now I want them back there files are on my hard drive plz help

Then log back in. If you don't remember your password try to recover it.

Login again and lauch from steam... Failing that you can launch them manually from the steam install directory>Steamapps>common or something like that

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Login again and lauch from steam... Failing that you can launch them manually from the steam install directory>Steamapps>common or something like that

No, I believe that even trying that will prompt Steam to ask for your credentials.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

You have to login back to Steam to get your games back. Here is how to reset your password and/or retrieve your username: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4988-DHXV-7272

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer