Can This Damage A Speaker? Putting The Speaker Flat Against THe Floor?

WolfLoverPro

So my speaker had the speaker and this cloth stuff  and wnat to ask Can Putting The Speakers Speaker Flat On Floor Break The Speaker? Like Trapping The Air Pressure of bass?

it has good bass but you can only feel it good if you put the Speaker facing the floor not standing it on the rubber upright that it should be

im worried beacuse if i turn it up loud does it trap the air so much it will break or ?????

idk here is the speaker

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poweradd-SoundFly-Bluetooth-Processing-Silver-Black/dp/B07469ZWWX/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1532621013&sr=1-1&keywords=Poweradd+SoundFly

so it lays really flat and if oyu put it half on and off the desk you can feel the air blowing out the bass side

Should be fine, but it seems like that would just make it sound bad

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It's fine lol. It's in an enclosure so no moving parts are touching the ground. It's not big enough to even form enough air pressure for much other than sound. Don't worry about it. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

8 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

So my speaker had the speaker and this cloth stuff  and wnat to ask Can Putting The Speakers Speaker Flat On Floor Break The Speaker? Like Trapping The Air Pressure of bass?

it has good bass but you can only feel it good if you put the Speaker facing the floor not standing it on the rubber upright that it should be

im worried beacuse if i turn it up loud does it trap the air so much it will break or ?????

idk here is the speaker

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Poweradd-SoundFly-Bluetooth-Processing-Silver-Black/dp/B07469ZWWX/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1532621013&sr=1-1&keywords=Poweradd+SoundFly

so it lays really flat and if oyu put it half on and off the desk you can feel the air blowing out the bass side

as long as you dont physically damage the speakers themselves which in your case looks like you have no access to anyway because of the case then it should be fine but i also feel like that should only make it sound worse?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

2 minutes ago, spwath said:

Just now, aki adaki said:

It's fine lol. It's in an enclosure so no moving parts are touching the ground. 

oh ok

its just that it seems like it would build so much pressure or like beacuse its got nowhere to go it will get a bass drop and the speaker will blow some huge air bass and then idk ? it gets trapped beacuse its flat on the desk or floor then idkl blow it lol

and it does sound worse but........................... I LOVE BASS lol

like it has a thin base you stand ti and it has good bass SOUND

but if you put it flat on floor why is it so much more bass FEELING wise?? it honestly shakes the floor but if yu stand it how its meant it dont

2 minutes ago, cluelessgenius said:

as long as you dont physically damage the speakers themselves which in your case looks like you have no access to anyway because of the case then it should be fine but i also feel like that should only make it sound worse?

3 minutes ago, aki adaki said:

It's fine lol. It's in an enclosure so no moving parts are touching the ground. 

5 minutes ago, spwath said:

shit my internet slow and posted this 2 times LOL

3 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

but if you put it flat on floor why is it so much more bass FEELING wise?? it honestly shakes the floor but if yu stand it how its meant it dont

honestly idk how the thing is but for the money i will always recommend getting a used pair of Logitech z4 if you can find them. 

as a bass head myself i bought them like 6-7 years or so ago and have never spend money better. i still use them today.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

8 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

oh ok

its just that it seems like it would build so much pressure or like beacuse its got nowhere to go it will get a bass drop and the speaker will blow some huge air bass and then idk ? it gets trapped beacuse its flat on the desk or floor then idkl blow it lol

Something how it gets reflected off the floor, idk. In our truck we put our subwoofers (two ten inch subwoofers) on the ground but we made sure they won't touch the ground and it sounds a lot better. My car I put my subwoofers (two twelve inch subwoofers) facing away from me so the sound gets reflected back into the car. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil