Windows server 2016 external IP address Not working

Hi, 

I would like to creat a Web hoster to host my web sites and I am with Windows sever 2016 DataCenter.

My issue is: When I ping my web sites name www.exemplebalbalbal.com my domain respond ONLY with my server and the time it is under 1 ms.

I would like evry one can see my web sites and not only me. 

What did I did. 

-------------------------------

- Configure my wifi [10.0.0.1].

- Open port 9001, 9098, 21, 22, 80, 443, 3306, 8080.

- Configur a dynamic ip address [DDNS].

- Creat a Nat 

- Use a static ip address.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With all of this nothink help me to host externally.

Can you help me please.

If you have Teamviewer it will be more easy to do. 

Thank you

---------------------

Daniel

You got the Windows firewall enabled?

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

couple of questions here, what type of internet service do you have? home or business? its pretty common for home isps to block users from hosting their own web servers. that was usually fixed with ddns, but some isps go as far as blocking port 80 and 443 meaning you'll never be able to have a normal web url, i.e. you would have to use something like: www.mysite.com:8080 and create a port forwarding rule on the firewall to the web server. also from a security perspective, its pretty risky to open up a web server like this to your internal network. depending on your gateway/firewall you may be able to put your web server in a dmz, and create an internal rule to allow you to access from your local subnet.

second question, is a web host out of the question? this takes away you having to worry about the updates and security and fancy network configurations also known as security holes.?

If you're pinging the server from within the same network isn't it going to take the shortest path? If the domain name has already been resolved. To make sure it's working you'd need to connect to it from outside the network. If this issue isn't what you're talking about then I'm failing to understand your explanation.

2 hours ago, Master Disaster said:

You got the Windows firewall enabled?

yes

3 minutes ago, DanielA123 said:

yes

That's your problem, either forward the ports through the windows firewall (that's preferable) or disable it (not recommended).

Disable it as a test to determine that's the problem.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 hours ago, zalealb said:

couple of questions here, what type of internet service do you have? home or business? its pretty common for home isps to block users from hosting their own web servers. that was usually fixed with ddns, but some isps go as far as blocking port 80 and 443 meaning you'll never be able to have a normal web url, i.e. you would have to use something like: www.mysite.com:8080 and create a port forwarding rule on the firewall to the web server. also from a security perspective, its pretty risky to open up a web server like this to your internal network. depending on your gateway/firewall you may be able to put your web server in a dmz, and create an internal rule to allow you to access from your local subnet.

second question, is a web host out of the question? this takes away you having to worry about the updates and security and fancy network configurations also known as security holes.?

I think I have a home wifi [NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900] and So I understend my ISP block my internet access externally. 

yeah, but is this website for personal use or business use? if its for business then you can switch your internet to business, get a static ip address, then update your dns registrar to point to your static ip address.