How is the AVR in APC 600VA UPS

BrutalBubu

According to Outervision website, my system requirement is somewhere like 330-340 watt.

I want to buy the APC 600VA ups which is like 360watt, I did a lot of research and I know this is just making it there, I should get the 1100VA model.

But I am not bothered about the backup it can provide, there is barely a power cut where I live, but some voltage fluctuation is seen often. So my aim is to have a stable power source for my PC.

How is the AVR function in the APC 600VA back-UPS (BX600C-IN) for my purpose? Shall I buy it or get the 1100VA model (it is actually more than double the price of the 600VA)

From my understanding all their units support power fluctuation mitigation. Most of the UPS is just battery then the actual circuit board charges the battery, switches input/output, has a rated power surge capacity, then I believe all of them correct for improper voltage input by compensating the output so your computer/AC peripherals should all see your rated wall power all the time.

Thanks to both of you.

@jonnyGURU its not that I don't need the UPS, but its like a thing good to have. Where I live a voltage Stabilizer costs nearly same or more than the APC 600VA UPS, so why not get the item which gives me another benefit of those rare power cuts.