Average Hashrate for gtx 1060 6gb

Average Hash Rate For single GTX 1060 6gb with overclock.   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Average Hash rate

• 0-5
    • 5-10
    • 10-15
    • 15-20
    • 20-25
    • 25-30
    • 30-35
    • 35-40
    • 40-45
    • 45-50

i started mining etherum on my gtx 1060 6gb. with a -400 on the core and +850 on the memory with a 90% power and no temp restrictions i get around 23-25 mh/s. i am new to mining and want to know if this is normal for the card. i have Samsung memory witch i have been told is the best.

you are about 1 year late to the mining craze. you'll prob lose money due to electricity.

nvmd

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

you are about 1 year late to the mining craze. you'll prob lose money due to electricity.

i dont pay for electisity

2 minutes ago, kittyducky06 said:

i dont pay for electisity

i have a way overpowered solar array so i never use the grid and any money i make offsets the $50,000 solar array. 

Just now, kittyducky06 said:

i have a way overpowered solar array so i never use the grid and any money i make offsets the $50,000 solar array. 

so you prepaid for electricity.

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

2 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

so you prepaid for electricity.

meaning what the aray powers my house as well so i never use the grid 

1 minute ago, kittyducky06 said:

im saving money with or with out the mining

10 minutes ago, kittyducky06 said:

no, meaning you prepaid $50,000 for your electricity all up front, regardless of where it came from.

GTX a 1060 should hash Ethash around 22 Mh/s on average.

System specs:

4 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

no, meaning you prepaid $50,000 for your electricity all up front, regardless of where it came from.

GTX a 1060 should hash Ethash around 22 Mh/s on average.

yes but i dont pay more the more i use during the day

3 minutes ago, kittyducky06 said:

yes but i dont pay more the more i use during the day

That's fine, you don't need to justify it to us... just don't delude yourself (and others) into thinking you don't pay for electricity by using solar.

System specs:

All depends on the coin and difficulty. Start up a miner yourself and see.

hi.

14 hours ago, kittyducky06 said:

Holy shit that is a lot of money...I pay ~$150 a month for electricity so a $50K array would take nearly 30 years to pay for itself and it would most likely need to be replaced completely during that 30 year period if not from just panel maintenance but also outright replacement for more efficient panels that will without a doubt be created during that time.xD

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Holy shit that is a lot of money...I pay ~$150 a month for electricity so a $50K array would take nearly 30 years to pay for itself and it would most likely need to be replaced completely during that 30 year period if not from just panel maintenance but also outright replacement for more efficient panels that will without a doubt be created during that time.xD

i wouldn't beat on the guy too much. there are plenty of scenarios where solar/hydro/wind power makes complete sense such as remote locations or unimproved areas. But if a guy has access to the power grid, it does seem rather foolish to buy into solar unless you plan to sell your power production back to the electrical company, which in turn reduces the ROI time. It's not too uncommon for a solar array to ROI in 10 years, but it is very dependant on the conditions of the user. If you're a guy like me who's electricity bill is in the neighborhood of $100/mo in the heat of summer, a $50,000 array would ROI in little to no time at all. It would be pumping back into the grid on a near constant basis. I'm sure the Solar companies sell that scenario pretty heavily.

System specs:

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2018 at 1:39 AM, imreloadin said:

i have a large house and pay 700-1000$ a month before the solor aray now i dont so in like 8 years i will have recooped my investment it will be "free" electricity i might also buy an electric car to continue to use the solor to its full extent